The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Box Ox

Probably about time for @rickyb to do some more China cheerleading. Entertain us, comrade.
China’s numbers are whatever its authoritarian dictatorship says they are.
wrong

chinas covid numbers and life expectancy were frequently mentioned by political commentators

Who are citing numbers from China's authoritarian dictatorship. Political commentators don't have a monopoly on the truth and are often the furthest one can be from it.

rickyb

Who are citing numbers from China's authoritarian dictatorship. Political commentators don't have a monopoly on the truth and are often the furthest one can be from it.
my political commentators know whats up, but your political commentators are paid millions to do propaganda on behalf of govt and advertisers

Box Ox

wrong

chinas covid numbers and life expectancy were frequently mentioned by political commentators
my political commentators know whats up, but your political commentators are paid millions to do propaganda on behalf of govt and advertisers

The truth is more likely to come from someone whose commentary is done for money alone than it is from someone whose commentary is done for money and their life.

rickyb

The truth is more likely to come from someone whose commentary is done for money alone than it is from someone whose commentary is done for money and their life.
stop watching MSM

the fact that you are old and you havent figured this out says something

vantexan

yea thats the difference between you and i, you watch corporate media and refuse to find journalists who are by donation on youtube. alot of the journalists i listen to are professors as well.
Who are interpreting events with their own bias as opposed to being a part of an organization with reporters in the field and a research team. It's called opinion. And you approach everything with your own bias which means you accept what you hear from those saying what you want to hear and reject those who don't. We all do this to some extent. It's when you refuse to accept facts because they prove you incorrect that you run into trouble. A lot of people will go down with the ship rather than admit they are wrong about something.

Israeli Jews are human. They are no more right about everything than anyone else. But they are acting out of self preservation. They are completely surrounded by nations who have tried to destroy them in the past and would likely try to do so now if they thought they could win. Those nations aren't concerned that Israel will destroy them. It's primarily a matter of Islam doesn't allow nonbelievers to dominate Muslims. Those Muslims living in peace inside Israel? Hamas and Hezbollah have no problem killing them too because to a fundamentalist Muslim they have betrayed their faith.

Take the notion of Israel has been committing genocide. The Muslim population in Gaza has grown exponentially. If Israel has been killing Palestinians then why are there so many more now? You fall for propaganda. Amazing to me just how little awareness you have when you talk about democracy all the time yet somehow you can't grasp that Hamas is anything but democratic. Those elections they had that you tout? That's the hoops they jumped through to get international aid.

rickyb

Who are interpreting events with their own bias as opposed to being a part of an organization with reporters in the field and a research team. It's called opinion. And you approach everything with your own bias which means you accept what you hear from those saying what you want to hear and reject those who don't. We all do this to some extent. It's when you refuse to accept facts because they prove you incorrect that you run into trouble. A lot of people will go down with the ship rather than admit they are wrong about something.

Israeli Jews are human. They are no more right about everything than anyone else. But they are acting out of self preservation. They are completely surrounded by nations who have tried to destroy them in the past and would likely try to do so now if they thought they could win. Those nations aren't concerned that Israel will destroy them. It's primarily a matter of Islam doesn't allow nonbelievers to dominate Muslims. Those Muslims living in peace inside Israel? Hamas and Hezbollah have no problem killing them too because to a fundamentalist Muslim they have betrayed their faith.

Take the notion of Israel has been committing genocide. The Muslim population in Gaza has grown exponentially. If Israel has been killing Palestinians then why are there so many more now? You fall for propaganda. Amazing to me just how little awareness you have when you talk about democracy all the time yet somehow you can't grasp that Hamas is anything but democratic. Those elections they had that you tout? That's the hoops they jumped through to get international aid.
israels policy of expansion which is illegal, threatens its own security and ruined its reputation.

israel has been committing genocide since at least oct 7. theyve systematically destroyed hospitals. theyve systematically targetted ambulances. no food, no water, no energy is their stated policy. theyve dropped at least 30,000 tonnes of bombs on gaza. theres 14000 dead.

did they miss their target? LOL

i will now quote for you. all journalists are biased. the first step is to not associate with journalists who work for newspapers with ads or even public media. PBS is garbage.

the guys i listen to have been to israel repeatedly. chris hedges is there right now. i think norm finkelstein said he is the ONLY professor who chronicles gaza.

1700931997331.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
yea thats the difference between you and i, you watch corporate media and refuse to find journalists who are by donation on youtube. alot of the journalists i listen to are professors as well.
No, the difference is you can’t think for yourself and believe the lies that you read.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
israels policy of expansion which is illegal, threatens its own security and ruined its reputation.

israel has been committing genocide since at least oct 7. theyve systematically destroyed hospitals. theyve systematically targetted ambulances. no food, no water, no energy is their stated policy. theyve dropped at least 30,000 tonnes of bombs on gaza. theres 14000 dead.

i will now quote for you. all journalists are biased. the first step is to not associate with journalists who work for newspapers with ads or even public media. PBS is garbage.

the guys i listen to have been to israel repeatedly. chris hedges is there right now. i think norm finkelstein said he is the ONLY professor who chronicles gaza.

View attachment 455913
Lies

vantexan

View attachment 455913
Which nations around them has Israel attacked in their quest to expand?