The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The GOP has been exploiting racism and religiosity for decades. This calls up very powerful tribal instincts, which overrule rationality when sufficiently excited.
I'm insufficiently seeing any truth in your comment.
My tribal instincts never flinched, much less got exited by this laughable post.
1702734521005.png

Relying on race and religion, inciting hatred against the "other",(foreign enemies or internal minority groups), is a strategy which demagogues have always been able to turn to. To some extent I fault the media doing its best to obscure the nature of the problem, looking for other reasons for people to vote for people like donald.

BrownFlush

Relying on race and religion, inciting hatred against the "other",(foreign enemies or internal minority groups), is a strategy which democrats have always been able to turn to.
Fixed it for you.
To some extent I fault the media doing its best to obscure the nature of the problem
You're faulting the State when you fault the Media.
for people to vote for people like donald.
Like his policies. Yes, the left hate his policies.

newolddude

No.
The problem is you and your libs want open borders and disregard immigration laws.
No we don’t.

Meanwhile you guys want a Christianity purity test.

BrownFlush

Yes you do.
Good God.. Quoting Fetterman (lol) from your article..
"We have to reject the false choice pitting laws and strong borders against those coming to America to seek a better life for themselves and their families."
A Fetterman (and dims) way of saying open borders. Don't "pit" laws? So, the laws that exist should, can, and are being broken.

Meanwhile you guys want a Christianity purity test.
lol..

Speaking to Republican voters in Derry, New Hampshire, on Monday, former President Donald Trump promised “strong ideological screening” of all immigrants if he’s elected president again—and said he’d turn away those who “don’t like our religion.” “We don’t want you in our country,” he said. ..From your out of context article.
Trump could give two s:censored2:ts what anyone believes. But, if you are coming here to kill Americans in the name of your religion, "we don't want you in our country." Do you?

newolddude

The GOP has been exploiting racism and religiosity for decades. This calls up very powerful tribal instincts, which overrule rationality when sufficiently excited.
They chased the abortion car and caught that. Now their new boogeyman is immigrants.

And just as a reminder, 4 of Trump’s 5 children were born from immigrant mothers.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mayor Eric Adams on Sunday admitted Democrats “underestimated’’ the impact of the migrant crisis...

Underestimated? It's all their doing.

Chickens coming home to roost

Box Ox

Mayor Eric Adams on Sunday admitted Democrats “underestimated’’ the impact of the migrant crisis...

Underestimated? It's all their doing.

Chickens coming home to roost

Can't blame New York City leftists for having thought their virtue signaling on illegal immigration would never have any real consequences for them. "I'm a morally superior enlightened human" is a fun game to play if you can remain unscathed by its consequences.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Can't blame New York City leftists for having thought their virtue signaling on illegal immigration would never have any real consequences for them. "I'm a morally superior enlightened human" is a fun game to play if you can remain unscathed by its consequences.
Adams solution will be cutting of the police budget.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
THIS is the main difference between legal immigration, and invaders from other countries:

"A person who has applied for naturalization shall, in order to be and before being admitted to citizenship, take in a public ceremony before the Attorney General or a court with jurisdiction under section 1421(b) of this title an oath (1) to support the Constitution of the United States; (2) to renounce and abjure absolutely and entirely all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which the applicant was before a subject or citizen; (3) to support and defend the Constitution and the laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; (4) to bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and (5)(A) to bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law" https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml...son who has applied,2) to renounce and abjure