The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

oldngray

nowhere special
If there wasn’t waste there would be accountability to the people. Anyone in the public seen a spread sheet of how our money is spent? Funny how Biden wants to know every dollar we are spending so much so we have to report to the IRS any moneys we make over $600. You would think someone on top of everyone’s money to that point would want to let these same people know where the hundreds of billions of dollars he is spending is going… Or would he?
Ukraine is one of the most corrupt governments on the planet. But we can trust them.

Right?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Ukraine is one of the most corrupt governments on the planet. But we can trust them.

Right?

I didn’t know much about Ukraine but as soon as the MSM and the politicians started pushing hard for the sheep to stand with Ukraine I knew I wasn’t going to fall for it. I don’t stand with Ukraine or Russia.

oldngray

nowhere special
I didn’t know much about Ukraine but as soon as the MSM and the politicians started pushing for the sheep to stand with Ukraine I knew I wasn’t going to fall for it. I don’t stand with Ukraine or Russia.
No good sides there and not something we should get involved in.

You don't remember Biden shutting down any investigations into Ukraine?

The Democrats currently won't agree to border security improvements even if it means sending no more aid to Ukraine. Doubt they're working on any kind of substantive immigration and border policy that the Republicans could agree to.
“This is a golden opportunity for Republicans to present whatever border policy they want, and our side will not interfere with the construction of that amendment in any way,” Schumer said during his floor remarks on Wednesday.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
“This is a golden opportunity for Republicans to present whatever border policy they want, and our side will not interfere with the construction of that amendment in any way,” Schumer said during his floor remarks on Wednesday.
And Schumer is a pathological liar.

There’s that.

And Schumer is a pathological liar.

There’s that.
Biden's proposal included some provisions to strengthen U.S. border security, but not enough for Republicans. Schumer said Tuesday he's giving Republicans a "golden opportunity" by offering his colleagues on the other side of the aisle the first amendment to the package to address border security.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Almost 5 million a year invading under Biden's watch!

Maybe, Biden should hand all the single men crossing the border, a recruitment form to join our armies.
All branches except the Space Force did not meet their minimum recruitment goals this year.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Texas officials charted a private plane to keep sending migrants from overwhelmed border to Chicago
  • City of Chicago enacted ordinance meant to slow migrant buses from arriving
  • One migrant bus was impounded and 96 citations were issued

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A network of NGOs, or non-governmental organizations, seems to be playing a powerful role in coordinating the large-scale invasion of illegals at the US southern border.
The new website Muckraker revealed a treasure trove of "mass migration blueprints," handed out by NGOs across South and Central America to illegals with details about their route to the US.

MAP #1 - Distributed by Doctors Without Borders (Médicos Sin Fronteras in Spanish).
The front shows the routes from Panama to Mexico.
MAP #2 - Distributed by The United Nations International Organization of Migration (IOM).
Distributed by The United Nations International Organization of Migration (IOM). It shows various commissions and consulates across the country of Mexico.
MAP #3 - Distributed by the NGO Amigos Del Tren (Friends Of The Train in English).
The front shows the train routes across the country of Mexico.
MAP #4 - Distributed by the Red Cross.
The front shows the freight train routes across Mexico (similar to the Amigos Del Tren map) and lists 80 different stops from Panama to the United States.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • More than 161,000 migrants have arrived in New York since spring 2022, according to an official tally, in buses sent north by Texas' governor Greg Abbott
  • Chicago has received more than 25,000, and like New York is struggling to house and feed them
  • Chicago has imposed restrictions on buses entering the city to drop off migrants: on Wednesday, Eric Adams announced New York was following suit

'We cannot allow buses with people needing our help to arrive without warning at any hour, day and night,' Adams said.

{ funny , I though NYC billed itself as the city that never sleeps }