The Canada Report.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Imminent? You made that part up. Hate? You made that part up. You don't have to hate someone to tell the truth about what they are doing. You don't even understand who I think the "opposition" is. You have zero idea what you are talking about. But I'm the problem. It's fine if you want to nap your way through the rest of your life, but don't make up nonsense and project it onto people who are telling you the truth you don't want to hear.
Hey Bro, you are right about everything. I'm sorry.

El Correcto

god is dead
Beyond cancel culture targeting the rich and famous who don't fall in line where's this happening? They slander an average Joe like Rittenhouse they get slammed in court. Not being naive, a lot of what you're saying is happening to some. But a lot is exaggerated about the opposite side, and vice versa, by opportunists seeking votes. And we're being polarized.
Try getting a conceal carry in New York City. Look at all the things they make illegal to own and consider guns.

Will make your life hell with audits and try to send you to prison if they don’t like your speech.

You stand your ground against rioters coming on private property they will seek charges against you. Kyle Rittenhouse as well, kid didn’t deserve that and it was all on camera. Still tried to throw him away for life. Just because they don’t get their way doesn’t mean they aren’t ramming the door trying to break it down.

I’m not being polarized, I truly disagree with these scumbags on a fundamental level. They are the ones being polarized against the American system of government. Look at all the non sense they say about the senate, the courts, the electoral college, etc.

El Correcto

god is dead
Beyond cancel culture targeting the rich and famous who don't fall in line where's this happening? They slander an average Joe like Rittenhouse they get slammed in court. Not being naive, a lot of what you're saying is happening to some. But a lot is exaggerated about the opposite side, and vice versa, by opportunists seeking votes. And we're being polarized.
You have a lot of left wing tendencies and beliefs, which is becoming more common with the populist right. I don’t, I’m libertarian with a war hawk bend and recognizing the importance of securing that southern border.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Oh, mea culpa, when you spoke of building concentration camps and ovens and extermination I thought you were speaking of the near future. If it's generations away well everyone knows that. How silly of me. Carry on.

I never said generations. But detaining people without due process should pique everyone's interest. Combined with the clear attempt at unpersoning people, and the constant gun grabs, all the elements are there.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You have a lot of left wing tendencies and beliefs, which is becoming more common with the populist right. I don’t, I’m libertarian with a war hawk bend and recognizing the importance of securing that southern border.

It's authoritarianism. Each side has authorities it trusts without question. It's a tough battle everyone must undertake within themselves, to identify and confront their own assumptions.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's authoritarianism. Each side has authorities it trusts without question. It's a tough battle everyone must undertake within themselves, to identify and confront their own assumptions.
I’ll also admit I’m very partisan and closed minded to the left. I do not trust those people.
Like even now that we agree on all this “new science” regarding covid policy I think they are bad faith actors trying to save their political bacon in the mid terms after all the lies and alarmism they spread to the detriment of the American people.
Just because they arrive at the right conclusions doesn’t mean they did so for the right reasons. They are utter :censored2:ing scumbags.

vantexan

I'm 100% for securing the border. I'm 100% for gun ownership. I'm also 100% for understanding the plight people are in and 100% supportive of people who are willing to work hard to better their situation and aren't willing to hurt others. If that makes me a bleeding heart conservative so be it.

vantexan

Try getting a conceal carry in New York City. Look at all the things they make illegal to own and consider guns.

Will make your life hell with audits and try to send you to prison if they don’t like your speech.

You stand your ground against rioters coming on private property they will seek charges against you. Kyle Rittenhouse as well, kid didn’t deserve that and it was all on camera. Still tried to throw him away for life. Just because they don’t get their way doesn’t mean they aren’t ramming the door trying to break it down.

I’m not being polarized, I truly disagree with these scumbags on a fundamental level. They are the ones being polarized against the American system of government. Look at all the non sense they say about the senate, the courts, the electoral college, etc.
I agree with all of that.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm also 100% for understanding the plight people are in.
this is where your left wing tendencies and beliefs come in.
I’m not saying you’re wrong or not entitled to your opinion.
You’re someone I can disagree with and share a country with. The left isn’t.

vantexan

this is where your left wing tendencies and beliefs come in.
I’m not saying you’re wrong or not entitled to your opinion.
You’re someone I can disagree with and share a country with. The left isn’t.
No, you just haven't lived long enough. Thirty years from now you'll understand.

Box Ox

Great-grandfather, 78, is handcuffed by cops in Ottawa for HONKING his car horn in support of Freedom Convoy: Video of arrest which left 4ft 10ins elderly man bloodied and bruised emerges​

You should go make sure your dirty freedom-loving grandpa is OK, @rickyb .

grb.png

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I’ll also admit I’m very partisan and closed minded to the left. I do not trust those people.
Like even now that we agree on all this “new science” regarding covid policy I think they are bad faith actors trying to save their political bacon in the mid terms after all the lies and alarmism they spread to the detriment of the American people.
Just because they arrive at the right conclusions doesn’t mean they did so for the right reasons. They are utter :censored2:ing scumbags.
I've said it before. The right thinks liberals are people with bad ideas. The left thinks conservatives are bad people.
A Dan bongino quote.

vantexan

Now why would you be concerned with the actions of the Internal Revenue Service? By your own admission you haven't paid any federal income tax in years.....and years.
A few years. Typical lib, smear the other side rather than discuss the issue. I at least admitted to it. Not trying to hide.