El Correcto

god is dead
Yes or no
Are you a racist?
I ask because you convey a specific disdain for blacks here all the time
It’s not a witch hunt 😂
It’s every. Single. Day
I show a disdain for people who shoot cops in the head, rob pregnant women at gun point in their own homes, I show disdain for men who sexually assault women in their own homes and go for a knife in their car. Not because of the color of their skin.

You’re the one covering for these pieces of :censored2: because of the color of their skin.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you racist?
Start saving up to pay your reparations you white devil.

Screenshot_20210619-143807_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
The reason I don’t go on a crusade against white criminals is because society agrees they are pieces of :censored2:. If society agreed these black criminals are pieces of :censored2: I wouldn’t be having to voice my opinion on the matter.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Truth.
Resisting arrest and cocaine has consequences. --- DIDO

Truth. The left can't handle the Truth.-- Jack Nicholson (A Few Good Men) ..wait..maybe he didn't say the left.

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The reason I don’t go on a crusade against white criminals is because society agrees they are pieces of *. If society agreed these black criminals are pieces of * I wouldn’t be having to voice my opinion on the matter.
Okey dokey 😂 don’t be surprised when people label you racist.
I mean. WOW

vantexan

Control was and is subjective.
Chauvin kept kneeling on him after he had passed out. They had how many cops there? From what I saw Floyd swallowed his drugs and was highly likely to have died unless an emergency room could have saved him. I doubt Chauvin was aware of the seriousness of the overdose. If he was it was murder. But most likely if he knew this guy was about to die he wouldn't have knelt on him that long. But he did and now he's paying a terrible price for it.