El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah we looked at Dylann Roof as a poor mentally ill boy who just didn’t know what he was doing, it was just a bad day.
Oh wait he was sentenced to death, not going to a psychiatric ward on a insanity plea.

Poop Head

Judge me.
yeah yeah statistics don’t mean * if you don’t got an explanation behind the numbers. A smart person would’ve questioned the situation. Why is this man robbing me? What are his circumstances? Instead it just poor ole me I got robbed back in 1992 and I can’t let go of it wahhhh.
Lol. No. Like i said, i was young, in other cities, trying to buy drugs. Which i have done probably a hundred or more times. Was robbed 4 times. Obviously each time i was just thinking of how retarded i was for putting myself into the situation. But still, its intriguing that they were all black.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Lol. No. Like i said, i was young, in other cities, trying to buy drugs. Which i have done probably a hundred or more times. Was robbed 4 times. Obviously each time i was just thinking of how retarded i was for putting myself into the situation. But still, its intriguing that they were all black.
It’s coincidental. White people rob and sell drugs to.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

Poop Head

Judge me.
It’s coincidental. White people rob and sell drugs to.
Right. That kinda ties back to the post you made saying racism can also be fortified by peoples life experiences. Like i said, i put myself into those situations, was young and dumb. Probably shoulda had alot worse happen to me, but im a sociopath.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
my post got deleted yesterday. For “personal attack” and this place is tolerant of other beliefs. Lmfao look the responses in this thread.
Happens all the time to me. Who cares? That’s just how it is here. The prevailing sentiment is that most racism is a myth. They come to current events and make fun of black culture constantly
Then say stuff like “systemic racism is a myth”
It’s HILARIOUS. It’s like having your finger on the 8Chan/Q/white nationalist Trump crowd. And we actually get to sit here and converse with them!!!