Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Rreeeeeeeee
ARE U RACIST
Rreeeeeeeee

Find someone else to cosplay racist witch hunt with you kiddo, I don't play that game.
How can you turn such a simple yes or no question into a “witch hunt?” 😂 bruh
-you constantly make light of the severity of racism
-you deny the existence of any systemic racism in America 😂😂😂
-every single time an article about a black person gets posted (which is a lot) you chime in and say something like “good I’m glad”
So. Here I am collecting all this evidence, simply waiting for a yes or no response 😂

Poop Head

Judge me.
Happens all the time to me. Who cares? That’s just how it is here. The prevailing sentiment is that most racism is a myth. They come to current events and make fun of black culture constantly
Then say stuff like “systemic racism is a myth”
It’s HILARIOUS. It’s like having your finger on the 8Chan/Q/white nationalist Trump crowd. And we actually get to sit here and converse with them!!!
I remember when i went to 4 chan cuz everyone was like, ohh man that site is so hardcore, yada yada yada. Got on there and I was like, what is this. Pre school?

Posters on bc have some thick skin

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm not racist. I love blacks.

1624760554344.png

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I remember when i went to 4 chan cuz everyone was like, ohh man that site is so hardcore, yada yada yada. Got on there and I was like, what is this. Pre school?

Posters on bc have some thick skin

absolutely not. The fact my post got deleted was proof. If you noticed, I don’t resort to name calling when people disagree with me. Lol I didn’t say anything bad it was along the lines of stop crying.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
absolutely not. The fact my post got deleted was proof. If you noticed, I don’t resort to name calling when people disagree with me. Lol I didn’t say anything bad it was along the lines of stop crying.
“I’m so tired of this hurt feelings cancel culture bs”
Same guys who Report posts on a freakin internet forum 😂