Box Ox

Wrong
People who say racist things get labeled racist šŸ˜Ž

Don't you have some black feet to kiss, you dirty white?

35.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I consider your post as DISINGENUOUS!

If that was all it was these days, I would support CRT for law school students.

We all know that CRT has been appropriated by various groups to extend these ideas to the general population.
So CRT has been ā€œappropriated by various groups to extend these ideas to the general populationā€ is a bad thing? Educating people on how their lives may be affected or even grossly altered by the possibly racist manner in which some individuals apply the law should not be public knowledge? Why not? Seems like something that should be front and center if folks are concerned about justice.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So CRT has been ā€œappropriated by various groups to extend these ideas to the general populationā€ is a bad thing? Educating people on how their lives may be affected or even grossly altered by the possibly racist manner in which some individuals apply the law should not be public knowledge? Why not? Seems like something that should be front and center if folks are concerned about justice.

Claiming that this is what CRT is in practice betrays an extreme naivete. Unless you are pretending. CRT attempts to collectivize guilt, which is evil.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So CRT has been ā€œappropriated by various groups to extend these ideas to the general populationā€ is a bad thing?
Educating people on how their lives may be affected or even grossly altered by the possibly racist manner in which some individuals apply the law should not be public knowledge? Why not?
Seems like something that should be front and center if folks are concerned about justice.
Claiming that this is what CRT is in practice betrays an extreme naivete. Unless you are pretending. CRT attempts to collectivize guilt, which is evil.
Or as I originally posted, @bbsam's original post was disingenuous.

And once again, his response is disingenuous.

So CRT has been ā€œappropriated by various groups to extend these ideas to the general populationā€ is a bad thing?
Yes it is because the purpose of the extension is to malign people that do not agree with other's opinions about relations.

Educating people on how their lives may be affected or even grossly altered by the possibly racist manner in which some individuals apply the law should not be public knowledge? Why not?
It should be knowledge that is available but not indoctrination in non-legal related manners.
CRT should be taught a Law Schools for the use by lawyers.
The concepts are not for consumption by non-lawyers since the misapplication of these legal concepts by pundits, social workers, the general population has created a morass of idiotic ideas and concepts.

Seems like something that should be front and center if folks are concerned about justice.
CRT is about what happens to an individual in the USA governments' legal system.

CRT has nothing to do with relationships between individuals in the USA general population and
we have experienced the dissonance and utter stupidity of controlling people
when applied to the relationships between individuals in the USA general population.

bbsam

Staff member
Or as I originally posted, @bbsam's original post was disingenuous.

And once again, his response is disingenuous.

Yes it is because the purpose of the extension is to malign people that do not agree with other's opinions about relations.

It should be knowledge that is available but not indoctrination in non-legal related manners.
CRT should be taught a Law Schools for the use by lawyers.
The concepts are not for consumption by non-lawyers since the misapplication of these legal concepts by pundits, social workers, the general population has created a morass of idiotic ideas and concepts.

CRT is about what happens to an individual in the USA governments' legal system.

CRT has nothing to do with relationships between individuals in the USA general population and
we have experienced the dissonance and utter stupidity of controlling people
when applied to the relationships between individuals in the USA general population.

floridays

I don't know, lets run this past Reade Seligmann, Collin Finnerty and Dave Evans.