floridays

You want people to believe that case means the justice system is fair? Whatever.
Trying to figure out how what I said is attributed to you.

If your son finds himself in the same place you will.
bbsam said:
If your son finds himself in the same place you will.

I was referring to this, not the case, but you knew that.

So CRT has been “appropriated by various groups to extend these ideas to the general population” is a bad thing? Educating people on how their lives may be affected or even grossly altered by the possibly racist manner in which some individuals apply the law should not be public knowledge? Why not? Seems like something that should be front and center if folks are concerned about justice.
Would the Duke boys have received justice if tried under your may be affected, and possibly racist form of justice? The sad fact is you don't care.

Until your son is accused.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
A baby Robin.
All mouth and the rest *.
The good news is: you can steer miles away from the racist label simply by being a decent human being 😎
You know.
Don’t go out of your way to trivialize problems within black culture every chance you get
Don’t go out of your way to maliciously make fun of black culture every chance you get. “I’m an old white guy making black jokes” not a good look, man 😂
Don’t go out of your way to suggest that systemic racism is a myth
Don’t go out of your way to vehemently defend Chauvin 😂
It’s quite simple.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
The good news is: you can steer miles away from the racist label simply by being a decent human being 😎
You know.
Don’t go out of your way to trivialize problems within black culture every chance you get
Don’t go out of your way to maliciously make fun of black culture every chance you get. “I’m an old white guy making black jokes” not a good look, man 😂
Don’t go out of your way to suggest that systemic racism is a myth
Don’t go out of your way to vehemently defend Chauvin 😂
It’s quite simple.
Just go along with the agenda, and we won't call you names.

Got it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Guilt? Ok. So you’d rather ignore it and let individuals apply and write laws in a racist manner?

Again, you are pretending it's only about the law. That may have been what the originators of the theory intended, which is itself a shaky argument at best, but it has evolved far beyond that. They are trying to gaslight children into only thinking about things in terms of race, and assign cultural and societal roles to people based solely on their immutable characteristics, which is already outlawed by the Civil Rights Act. It is teaching kids to be racist, not the opposite.

wilberforce15

Serious question? 😂
We’ve moved into the “everybody’s racist” part of the discussion?
I’m ok with that. The difference is, not everybody projects their hate onto the world. Therein lies the problem
Yep, it's a serious question.

I'm showing that you don't believe any white people are not racist.

Therefore, no matter how much they bow the knee to your agenda, you'll still call them racist.

So they might as well just tell you to buzz off.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yep, it's a serious question.

I'm showing that you don't believe any white people are not racist.

Therefore, no matter how much they bow the knee to your agenda, you'll still call them racist.

So they might as well just tell you to buzz off.
Well gee, thanks for showing me what I believe. I appreciate it 😂
Jesus man
Don’t project racism and you don’t have anything to worry about

Box Ox

Name a white guy who isn't racist.
We’ve moved into the “everybody’s racist” part of the discussion?

You know that as a white skin, your denial of your own racism is itself racist, right?

35.jpg