wilberforce15

You’re way too fixated on the term racism and the exact definition.
Would it help if I just said “outwardly racist?” Would that make your feelings hurt less?
No, I'd like you to name a white person who isn't racist.

You don't believe they exist.

Therefore, no matter how much we change our behavior or attitudes to your liking, you'll still call us racist.

So, we might as well have fun acting like them just to trigger you.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
No, I'd like you to name a white person who isn't racist.

You don't believe they exist.

Therefore, no matter how much we change our behavior or attitudes to your liking, you'll still call us racist.

So, we might as well have fun acting like them just to trigger you.
You might as well tear down an entire group of people just to “trigger me?” 😂
That’s messed up, man

They've done a pretty good job of tearing themselves down. I'm just in trouble for noticing and pointing it out.
No. You “get in trouble” when you go out of your way to make light of their problems
Do it in the confines of your own home? Without spreading your hate outwardly? Hey, I guess nobody can touch you
Put your thoughts out into the world and WOW people will respond!

wilberforce15

No. You “get in trouble” when you go out of your way to make light of their problems
Do it in the confines of your own home? Hey, I guess nobody can touch you
Put your thoughts out into the world and WOW people will respond!
Their problems are right in my way every day.

Their problems determine when I can safely go to the pool or grocery store. Their problems determine when and where I can go for walks. their problems determine whether I get to walk to my car without stepping over the blood-pool of my murdered neighbor.

Their problems pretty much dictated everything in my life for almost two decades, before I could save up enough to move around decent demographics.

I'm not going out of my way.

They are going in MY way.

bbsam

Staff member
Again, you are pretending it's only about the law. That may have been what the originators of the theory intended, which is itself a shaky argument at best, but it has evolved far beyond that. They are trying to gaslight children into only thinking about things in terms of race, and assign cultural and societal roles to people based solely on their immutable characteristics, which is already outlawed by the Civil Rights Act. It is teaching kids to be racist, not the opposite.
No. People are racist. CRT didn’t teach people how to be.

Their problems are right in my way every day.

Their problems determine when I can safely go to the pool or grocery store. Their problems determine when and where I can go for walks. their problems determine whether I get to walk to my car without stepping over the blood-pool of my murdered neighbor.

Their problems pretty much dictated everything in my life for almost two decades, before I could save up enough to move around decent demographics.

I'm not going out of my way.

They are going in MY way.
Are you sure the problem is with their skin color?

No, the problem isn't with their skin color.

The problem is that every single city in the country is held hostage by the crime and violence by the people with that skin color.
Really? You should come to Washington. Here, it’s the backwoods rednecks that cause the crime and are ostracized for being the “poor” sector of society.
Maybe you’re just sheltered?