zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No. People are racist. CRT didn’t teach people how to be.

It's reinforcing it and undoing any progress made towards the mitigation of actual racism, and helping to escalate it. Not only that, but it is enshrining it into the system, which is supposed to be the exact opposite of its stated purpose. I can't really imagine any reason anyone would support that.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's reinforcing it and undoing any progress made towards the mitigation of actual racism, and helping to escalate it. Not only that, but it is enshrining it into the system, which is supposed to be the exact opposite of its stated purpose. I can't really imagine any reason anyone would support that.
My man
You are way too smart for this bs Z.
CRT “enshrines” racism into the system?
As if, we haven’t been dealing with issues stemming from racism for nearly the entire existence of the country?
Also. I just gotta say.
I know you are scared that something like the Tiananmen Massacre is going to happen in our country
Don’t be afraid my friend 😎 we are not China.

wilberforce15

My man
As if, we haven’t been dealing with issues stemming with racism for nearly the entire existence of the country?
Also. I just gotta say.
I know you are scared that something like the Tiananmen Massacre is going to happen in our country
Much more like South Africa.

rod

Retired 22 years
You wouldn't even know how to read it.

The fbi published such data every year for decades, until they realized that it made blacks look bad so they stopped.
The FBI report for 2019 was the last one I could find. It don't paint a pretty picture for the blacks. Being about 13% of the population of the USA they account for anywhere from 1/4 to 2/3 of violent crimes depending on what crime you are looking at (rape, robbery, assault, etc) . Murder (being the big one) really stands out as a predominately black thing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My man
As if, we haven’t been dealing with issues stemming from racism for nearly the entire existence of the country?
Also. I just gotta say.

I'm not afraid of that.

My issue is that crt does the exact opposite of what it claims to, and people are either oblivious, or in support of it. It is divisive, and collectivizes guilt, which is evil. If you truly want to improve things along racial lines, you would not support CRT. You would also support the use of humor as a positive way to improve relationships. People who can take a joke deserve respect, people who think you are capable of taking a joke are showing you respect. It is the new, improved system over the old violent means of establishing boundaries and hierarchy within social structures. A world where being offended can destroy comedy is not a better world by any means.

I'm not afraid of that.

My issue is that crt does the exact opposite of what it claims to, and people are either oblivious, or in support of it. It is divisive, and collectivizes guilt, which is evil. If you truly want to improve things along racial lines, you would not support CRT. You would also support the use of humor as a positive way to improve relationships. People who can take a joke deserve respect, people who think you are capable of taking a joke are showing you respect. It is the new, improved system over the old violent means of establishing boundaries and hierarchy within social structures. A world where being offended can destroy comedy is not a better world by any means.
The context of the “joke” is incredibly important
If. You’re truly concerned with making progress

A bunch of old white guys constantly making fun of the black druggie. Where’s the humor and or progress in that? How is that bringing people together?

wilberforce15

The context of the “joke” is incredibly important
If. You’re truly concerned with making progress

A bunch of old white guys constantly making fun of the black druggie. Where’s the humor and or progress in that? How is that bringing people together?
He did everything he could to cause his own death.

I'm sorry for noticing.

Box Ox

I notice things all the time
If you were actually concerned with progress, you would possess the tiny bit of awareness required to NOT feed into culturally divisive bs
It is so simple.

If you were actually concerned with progress you’d care about black on black crime and black crime in general. Ignoring it to virtue signal on here won’t help change anything.

If you were actually concerned with progress you’d care about black on black crime and black crime in general. Ignoring it to virtue signal on here won’t help change anything.
Black on black crime is not the issue we are discussing.
My issue is with white people treating black people as less than, for WHATEVER the reason
Ttku Karen

wilberforce15

My issue is with white people treating black people as less than, for WHATEVER the reason
Ttku Karen
White people give blacks free food, free college, free housing, and preferential admissions and preferential promotion and preferential hiring, and then we don't fire them for offenses that would get any white guy fired.

The motto of the modern black movement is: "And then?!?!?!"

No matter what you give them.

"....And then....?!?"

Box Ox

Ttku Karen

Yes, it’s like the 1850s, or maybe even the 1950s for black people in America right now and the white skins clearly can’t get enough of treating black people as second class citizens.

You’re living in a strange reality, Ken.

Yes, it’s like the 1850s, or maybe even the 1950s for black people in America right now and the white skins clearly can’t get enough of treating black people as second class citizens.

You’re living in a strange reality, Ken.
Says the Karen from her lily white state.

White people give blacks free food, free college, free housing, and preferential admissions and preferential promotion and preferential hiring, and then we don't fire them for offenses that would get any white guy fired.

The motto of the modern black movement is: "And then?!?!?!"

No matter what you give them.

"....And then....?!?"
You guys believe that the statistics involving black crime is a direct result of their skin color.
That is wrong.
Open your minds