El Correcto

god is dead
“We want a fair shot without having our hands tied behind our backs, a boot on our neck or a gun to our children’s head or our own head," Jonathan McClellan of hte (lol RickyB must be writing for them) Minnesota Justice Coalition said. "That’s all we want.”

I achieve this amazing feat everyday of my life with hardly any thought or effort. It’s called don’t commit crimes and drive around :censored2:ed up with drugs and fake money on you then refuse to comply with the police when stopped.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Whole trial is gonna be aired live.
What a * show.

Like the OJ trial.. except they will make sure the “glove” fits this time..

How in God’s Green Acre are they ever going to get a fair jury in Minneapolis or the US?

It’s all about the money grab, ratings and appeasement. It will be American Justice at it’s finest...

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Everything reports that George Floyd was killed, how do you even go about getting this dude a fair trial....

It'll be up to the defense to select as impartial a jury as possible. Imagine being even somewhat impartial, then finding out that the story the media has run with isn't even close to the whole story, and that the stuff that has been withheld sheds a whole new light on the situation. I think it would tend to make you feel manipulated and less likely to trust anything from the prosecution.

Most people don't know that Chauvin had run ins with Floyd before, where Floyd used the same tactics to delay so he could destroy evidence. And they don't know that he was giving the cops different reasons why he couldn't comply, while he was trying to get rid of the counterfeit bills, and while he ingested the drugs that ultimately led to his demise.

The Eighth Circuit court of appeals has already ruled that police are justified in using that restraint tactic, and that they cannot be held civily liable, even in the extremely rare cases that it causes death. In the case they ruled on, the cop held the perp in the restaraint position for almost twice as long.

rod

Retired 23 years
This isn't the Rodney King era. Chauvin will be seeing jail time.
I agree. He probably will----------- but not the other 3. One thing is for certain--- a lot of flat screen tvs and Nikes will disappear and buildings will burn. That is all the majority of them are waiting for :-). Most of them couldn't care any less about Floyd.

MAKAVELI

I agree. He probably will----------- but not the other 3. One thing is for certain--- a lot of flat screen tvs and Nikes will disappear and buildings will burn. That is all the majority of them are waiting for :-). Most of them couldn't care less about Floyd.
If Chauvin is convicted, there will be no rioting.

rod

Retired 23 years
If Chauvin is convicted, there will be no rioting.
I disagree. Anything less than a death sentence (and that ain't happening) will bring on more rioting. Its been a long cold winter and certain peoples needs their new Nikes and tvs.