MAKAVELI

I disagree. Anything less than a death sentence (and that ain't happening) will bring on more rioting. Its been a long cold winter and certain peoples needs their new Nikes and tvs.
Chauvin's death sentence would be carried out in prison.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’ll check it out later, this is my anime time. I’m watching children trying to escape a demon farm they were raised in as cattle.

You gotta have priorities. The whole video is over two hours long, they talk about other legal issues, this is just the part they talk about the Chauvin trial.

rod

Retired 23 years
If he serves any time it will be in a "safe" place. No way in hell are they going to throw him to the general population. Besides that-its COVID time--nobody goes to jail.

El Correcto

god is dead
You gotta have priorities. The whole video is over two hours long, they talk about other legal issues, this is just the part they talk about the Chauvin trial.
It’s something I don’t really want to watch, more something I’ll want to listen to. The video median wasn’t a good choice for that type of media.
Then on the other hand it would be weird for me to listen to scared children speaking Japanese and running from demons while working.

I’ll definitely come back to it because I’m curious about it, just not during my watching time. That’s for listening times.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s something I don’t really want to watch, more something I’ll want to listen to. The video median wasn’t a good choice for that type of media.
Then on the other hand it would be weird for me to listen to scared children speaking Japanese and running from demons while working.

I’ll definitely come back to it because I’m curious about it, just not during my watching time. That’s for listening times.

Sorry, I guess that came across wrong. I was approving of the priorities you set. :thumbup:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You Sound Chauvinistic.

Chauvinism is the irrational belief in the superiority or dominance of one's own group or people, who are seen as strong and virtuous, while others are considered weak or unworthy. It can be described as a form of extreme patriotism and nationalism, a fervent faith in national excellence and glory.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Court allows Floyd's records of previous similar behavior of delaying police and consuming evidence, along with his prior hospitalization for such, to be entered into evidence.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Good. The more the jury knows about what an * this guy was the better.

The prosecution knows they have such a phony case that they had to bring in independent lawyers to prosecute it for them.

Chauvin agreed to plead guilty to 2nd degree manslaughter and accept twice the normal sentence for it. The DA screwed up not taking that plea. One of the biggest hurdles to the homicide charges is the fact that he was being recorded, and he knew he was being recorded. Even the dirtiest cop out there wouldn't be brazen, or dumb, enough to iintentionally cause someone's death under those circumstances.