rickyb

I'm sorry, I'll try to make my posts more understandable. It's thinking that people are defined by what they do for a living (classism) or the color of their skin (racism), that are the biggest problems. Classism and racism are the two pillars of the tenets of your world view.
ppl are well aware of racism. ppl who are poor judge of info like yourself thinks its not a major issue.

in america ppl are not well aware of worker self determination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
ppl are well aware of racism. ppl who are poor judge of info like yourself thinks its not a major issue.

in america ppl are not well aware of worker self determination.

Racism is a major issue, it's just not the issue you think it is, since you, and everyone trying to impose your preferred agendas, are the completely unself-aware racists.

In America people don't pigeonhole themselves into whatever made up category you think they should belong to.

And do you think that maybe cops "kill" so many people in our country because we have a much higher population, and have far more dangerous criminals? England, not being land-locked, and being of much smaller geographic size, has a much easier time controlling what and who gets into their country.

rickyb

Racism is a major issue, it's just not the issue you think it is, since you, and everyone trying to impose your preferred agendas, are the completely unself-aware racists.

In America people don't pigeonhole themselves into whatever made up category you think they should belong to.

And do you think that maybe cops "kill" so many people in our country because we have a much higher population, and have far more dangerous criminals? England, not being land-locked, and being of much smaller geographic size, has a much easier time controlling what and who gets into their country.
well as far as classism is concerned in america its probably only recently that americans once again discovered there are different class interests. alot of ppl still dont get it.

no i dont think your criminals are any more dangerous, you do have alot of guns though. and obviously the population doesnt make up for the difference is police murder every year between you and uk.

america having cop problems falls in line with america having worker rights problems, or america having healthcare problems, or america having public transit problems. you are just less civilized and its in line with that.

uk is part of free movement of ppl in europe zone. anti immigration was used to trick them against margaret thatcher policies of neoliberalism, and financial terrorism.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
well as far as classism is concerned in america its probably only recently that americans once again discovered there are different class interests. alot of ppl still dont get it.
There are no classes, only individuals who may or may not fall into whatever artificial demographic groups you decided to make up and pretend are important.

no i dont think your criminals are any more dangerous,
You're wrong. More dangerous, and more of them.

you do have alot of guns though. and obviously the population doesnt make up for the difference is police murder every year between you and uk.
Very little police "murder". But you go ahead and redefine words until your absurdities seem connected to reality.

america having cop problems falls in line with america having worker rights problems, or america having healthcare problems, or america having public transit problems. you are just less civilized and its in line with that.
You mean they are all imaginary? I agree. And, oh no, don't call us uncivilized. How will we cope? Lol.

uk is part of free movement of ppl in europe zone. anti immigration was used to trick them against margaret thatcher policies of neoliberalism, and financial terrorism.

Meaningless gibberish. Was that Chomsky or Nader?

rickyb

There are no classes, only individuals who may or may not fall into whatever artificial demographic groups you decided to make up and pretend are important.

You're wrong. More dangerous, and more of them.

Very little police "murder". But you go ahead and redefine words until your absurdities seem connected to reality.

You mean they are all imaginary? I agree. And, oh no, don't call us uncivilized. How will we cope? Lol.

Meaningless gibberish. Was that Chomsky or Nader?
you always freak out about authoritarian power grabs under communism but what do you think we are fighting against economically?

capitalism is command and control, top down rule.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
you always freak out about authoritarian power grabs under communism but what do you think we are fighting against economically?

Yes, let's fight a made up authoritarian boogey man with real, unashamed totalitarianism. Seems like a fair trade. Lol.

Box Ox

capitalism is tyranny. the thing u are defending has something in common with what your afraid of.

Should A President Give His/Her Party's Acceptance Speech From The White House? | Current Events

RB.jpg

How 'silence is violence' threatens true free speech and public civility

2VQLKWN.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
capitalism is tyranny. the thing u are defending has something in common with what your afraid of.

I'd rather take my chances with the "tyranny" of capitalism than see your objectively failed ideas attempted to be implemented, yet again. I don't have to be afraid of something to know that it's a terrible idea and that I don't want any part of it.

rickyb

I'd rather take my chances with the "tyranny" of capitalism than see your objectively failed ideas attempted to be implemented, yet again. I don't have to be afraid of something to know that it's a terrible idea and that I don't want any part of it.
it doesnt matter capitalism is still top down, command and control. it keeps us in a state of perpetual childhood because we are following orders. its actually capitalism that has failed whic his why we have 20 years according to some to change it or go extinct which you again have failed to understand.