rickyb

You don't say...
if my guys were in favor of it they would say it, just like they say capitalism sucks and workers should own and democratically control their jobs

its kinda common sense if you think about it too, the word carries a certain connotation. maybe i shouldnt have judged the word as a bad thing. terrorism isnt necessarily bad but most ppl think it is because of the propaganda system.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the girlfriend sounded more like a defense witness
She sounded fake as hell with a bunch of stories and phrases she had rehearsed. They can't deny he was a junkie so they tried to use her to get sympathy about how hard they fought to stay off drugs. All it really did was prove the guy was an addict with a history of previous overdose.

newfie

Greatest empire and longest stability in human history? Lol, what are you talking about? Most of the people in this nation’s history haven’t been treated as full citizens within the last 100 years. Your idealized vision of our history makes your views easily dismissed.
and you live here because ?

El Correcto

god is dead
She sounded fake as hell with a bunch of stories and phrases she had rehearsed. They can't deny he was a junkie so they tried to use her to get sympathy about how hard they fought to stay off drugs. All it really did was prove the guy was an addict with a history of previous overdose.
She got a lot of things right about struggling with addiction and addiction does suck.
I don’t believe she mentioned this fun little fact when saying Floyd had been trying to get clean but relapsed.

“Once your child has been substance-free for a period of time — whether the result of treatment or otherwise — should they relapse, they’re more susceptible to overdose for the simple reason that their tolerance isn’t what it once was. A dose they may have once used regularly can now be fatal.”

Relapsing kills people and increases your risk of overdosing. Saying Floyd relapsed in March is pretty damning evidence imo.

fishtm2001

She got a lot of things right about struggling with addiction and addiction does suck.
I don’t believe she mentioned this fun little fact when saying Floyd had been trying to get clean but relapsed.

“Once your child has been substance-free for a period of time — whether the result of treatment or otherwise — should they relapse, they’re more susceptible to overdose for the simple reason that their tolerance isn’t what it once was. A dose they may have once used regularly can now be fatal.”

Relapsing kills people and increases your risk of overdosing. Saying Floyd relapsed in March is pretty damning evidence imo.
He was handcuffed and lying on the pavement.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The stupid prosecutors drove home the brutality narrative by getting multiple witnesses to say that the evil cop wouldn't take his knee off the neck even when the paramedic got there and took his pulse.

The problem of course is that if the paramedic was able to take his pulse, then the carotid artery was not blocked and he wasn't being choked.

Screenshot_20210402-091449_Gallery.jpg