newfie

newfie

Lead investigator in Derek Chauvin murder case REVERSES his testimony and claims he heard George Floyd say 'I ain't doing any drugs' - hours after testifying that he heard him say 'I ate too many drugs​

At some point the opportunity to review all the evidence and charge based on it got thrown out of the window in leau of the rail, tar and feathers which were more appealing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I feel for Floyd's family member who has to sit in the trial everyday listening to all the evidence being presented all the while other family members are out spending the $27M.

El Correcto

god is dead
I feel for Floyd's family member who has to sit in the trial everyday listening to all the evidence being presented all the while other family members are out spending the $27M.
His family getting paid out $27,000,000 is crazy.
How do you even justify that amount? I don’t even think my life is worth $27,000,000 in damages to my family members.

Like MAYBE a cool couple million if the cop is proven to have killed him in the criminal case.
I can’t wait for them to pull up flossing demanding the rioters stop burning down Minneapolis and that that’s not what Floyd would of wanted. All while laughing to the bank.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
394144_x4sc5v54sty9sow_full.jpeg

newfie

How do you even justify that amount? I don’t even think my life is worth $27,000,000 in damages to my family members.

Like MAYBE a cool couple million if the cop is proven to have killed him in the criminal case.
I can’t wait for them to pull up flossing demanding the rioters stop burning down Minneapolis and that that’s not what Floyd would of wanted. All while laughing to the bank.
mayors are paying off crooked race attornies to save their own jobs.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

His family doesn't have $27 million. You don't think the attorneys got a large chunk of that settlement?

El Correcto

god is dead
His family doesn't have $27 million. You don't think the attorneys got a large chunk of that settlement?
Actually I didn’t read that or really care if 27 was the lump sum that got divided between the family and attorneys or if it was the overall payout.

It’s an absurd number for an ODing drug addict’s life to be valued at. Floyd would of never came close to financially and I don’t see how justified. Where is the 27 million in damages done to that family?

El Correcto

god is dead
In some wrongful deaths suits you don’t even get a million and this wasn’t even a clear cut wrongful death. They should of low balled them but it isn’t their money so they don’t give a :censored2:.

refineryworker05

This thread is a cesspool of racist ignorance. I really thought ok given the demographics of this board a lot of posters are going to have some level of anti-black beliefs, but wow man this thread is like, these mfers really hate black people. I mean the man was begging for his life for over 9minutes and the trial is on going and all these nut jobs can talk about are BLM conspiracies and being upset that there is even a trial to decide the legality of his death, and being upset that the city gave his family money. Like you can I guess pretend to think the cop is "innocent" in killing this man, but that doesn't require all of that other bs.

wilberforce15

This thread is a cesspool of racist ignorance. I really thought ok given the demographics of this board a lot of posters are going to have some level of anti-black beliefs, but wow man this thread is like, these mfers really hate black people. I mean the man was begging for his life for over 9minutes and the trial is on going and all these nut jobs can talk about are BLM conspiracies and being upset that there is even a trial to decide the legality of his death, and being upset that the city gave his family money. Like you can I guess pretend to think the cop is "innocent" in killing this man, but that doesn't require all of that other bs.
The man killed himself with his own drugs, and the world wants to hang an innocent man for it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
More of your racism conspiracy theories.
This case has nothing to do with racism.
You're obsessed with that culture war nonsense.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
They should have the jurors lay face down with there hands handcuffed behind there back while a box of Amazon dog food is placed across there shoulder blades for nine minutes.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
After they've all swallowed a handful of fentanyl and meth, right?

View attachment 333885
No.
It could just be explained to them as they lay there that the officers believed the thug was under some type of duress and had called for an ambulance.
Maybe they were just making sure he did not run and hide where the EMT's could not help.

oldngray

nowhere special
No.
It could just be explained to them as they lay there that the officers believed the thug was under some type of duress and had called for an ambulance.
Maybe they were just making sure he did not run and hide where the EMT's could not help.
The blame could easily be placed on the crowd who kept trying to interfere.