PT Car Washer

I dont care what your logic about cops is. BLM made threatening comments towards police. You justified shooting an unarmed tresspasser by saying others in the crowd made threatening statements about Pence. Applying that logic police should be able to kill any BLM person using the same logic and justification.
What's a BLM person? Last Summer my city had many protest against police killings of black people. Mostly a mixed race gathering, actually mostly white and female. Police should have just gunned down the protesters because you do not agree with their protest? Interesting. A couple of times I had to turn around because the street was blocked by protesters while I was doing pick ups.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Im prob wrong, but i just assume everyone has seen all the body cam footage of the entire incident. Its all out there.
Most people probably haven't seen more then a minute of video.

The jury isn't even being allowed to see all the video. The prosecution submitted selectively edited versions and the judge is refusing to allow the defense to show it all.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fake news.
1613344589100.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What's a BLM person? Last Summer my city had many protest against police killings of black people. Mostly a mixed race gathering, actually mostly white and female. Police should have just gunned down the protesters because you do not agree with their protest? Interesting. A couple of times I had to turn around because the street was blocked by protesters while I was doing pick ups.
You purposely conflate protesters and rioters.

You should be ashamed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Lead investigator in Derek Chauvin murder case REVERSES his testimony and claims he heard George Floyd say 'I ain't doing any drugs' - hours after testifying that he heard him say 'I ate too many drugs​

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm almost to the point I don't care which side wins anymore. Let's get on with the program and get Minneapolis burnt to the ground. It's going to happen either way. If not because of the Floyd verdict I'm sure sometime this summer the idiots will find another excuse to loot and burn.