Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
i think you misread my post or i misread your response
The guard/cop is responsible for defending the members of Congress.

He/she is not responsible for reading the minds of anyone who threatens those members.

If he/she gave a verbal warning that was ignored, then lethal force is justified.

Not rocket science.

newfie

The guard/cop is responsible for defending the members of Congress.

He/she is not responsible for reading the minds of anyone who threatens those members.

If he/she gave a verbal warning that was ignored, then lethal force is justified.

Not rocket science.
protecting members of congress from what her angry look?

PT Car Washer

protecting members of congress from what her angry look?
"Hang Mike Pence." When a mob breaks through an armed police line and knocks down doors to get to the countries national leadership, yeah they will be shot. Should have started shooting on the Capitol steps before they entered the building.

PT Car Washer

unarmed mob let in the capital by the capital police
The armed mob beat Capitol Police senseless to get past their line and break into the Capitol. Not sure if it was restraint or cowardice that prevented the Police from shooting earlier. Most likely lack of leadership. Something the mob did have.

newfie

"Hang Mike Pence." When a mob breaks through an armed police line and knocks down doors to get to the countries national leadership, yeah they will be shot. Should have started shooting on the Capitol steps before they entered the building.
pigs in blanket should have gotten BLM shot by your logic

PT Car Washer

pigs in blanket should have gotten BLM shot by your logic
I don't call local law enforcement "pigs". There are some bad cops out there but most do their best to protect the citizens they are sworn to protect. The bad ones deserve to be put into prison and let prison justice prevail.

PT Car Washer

threatening unarmed protest. By your logic they should have shot the whole crowd
Just the ones in front like the woman trying to go through a window to get to our National leadership. The rest will back down when they see the blood of their fellow insurgents. If not, at least they were warned.

newfie

I don't call local law enforcement "pigs". There are some bad cops out there but most do their best to protect the citizens they are sworn to protect. The bad ones deserve to be put into prison and let prison justice prevail.
I dont care what your logic about cops is. BLM made threatening comments towards police. You justified shooting an unarmed tresspasser by saying others in the crowd made threatening statements about Pence. Applying that logic police should be able to kill any BLM person using the same logic and justification.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I dont care what your logic about cops is. BLM made threatening comments towards police. You justified shooting an unarmed tresspasser by saying others in the crowd made threatening statements about Pence. Applying that logic police should be able to kill any BLM person using the same logic and justification.
Retroactively!