DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20210412-114556_Chrome.jpg

wilberforce15

Ok.

You know this without doubt....how?

Prove it. Please.
Typical lefty refusal to read.

Hyperbole is an intentional exaggeration to make a point.

It's like "Your mom is 500lbs!" - you see, it's an insult because I know your mom is only 350lbs. But it's funnier if I say 500lbs.

Same thing here. We all know most of them are baby-daddies, but when I say it's all of them, it make the point stronger and funnier.

Welcome to the English language.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

oldngray

nowhere special

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ignore the expired tags and outstanding warrant
He had been earlier caught with an illegal .45 Ruger, been assigned a court date, skipped that court appearance.
That was what the warrant was for.
When he broke free of the officer who was handcuffing him, he made the situation worst by getting back into the vehicle.
IMHO, given these circumstances future investigations will find that the officers acted correctly and will not be charged.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well this kind of thing pretty much guarantees another trial on appeal if Chauvin is convicted.

Walz said that Wright will be added to the "list," which includes Philando Castile, Jamar Clark and George Floyd, all of whom were Black men killed by police in the state.

Frey described the situation as "cruel" for the community to experience "yet another officer involved shooting while we’re simultaneously adjudicating at a trial yet another officer involved killing."

rod

Retired 22 years
Brooklyn Center cops shot and killed an unarmed Black 20 year old Father of a 2 year old girl this evening for no reason.
What do you mean "no reason"? The thug had an air freshener hanging on his rear view mirror. Reason enough. ----That and the fact he tried to get away and had an outstanding gun violation warrant on him.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
What do you mean "no reason"? The thug had an air freshener hanging on his rear view mirror. Reason enough. ----That and the fact he tried to get away and had an outstanding gun violation warrant on him.
So the female cop mistakes her gun for her taser and kills an unarmed man.
That is OK with you?
Last time I checked an Air Freshner hanging from your mirror is not a Captial Offense where Death is a punishment.

Last edited: