MAKAVELI

Involuntary manslaughter=a slap on the wrist. Nothing compared to the punishment you get for having an air freshener hanging from your mirror and getting stupid and resisting arrest and trying to make a break for it..
Maybe you're not familiar with the Oscar Grant murder. Oscar was on his stomach with his hands behind his back when Mehserle pulled out his gun and shot Oscar in the back while on top of him, claiming he thought he pulled his taser.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Maybe you're not familiar with the Oscar Grant murder. Oscar was on his stomach with his hands behind his back when Mehserle pulled out his gun and shot Oscar in the back while on top of him, claiming he thought he pulled his taser.
That, i have no mercy for. A male cop, knew exactly what he was doing

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that one.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Not interested in your homo sexual advances.

You made a declarative statement. I just asked you to prove it.

Speaking of obtuse......there seemed to be many "reasons" why this happened.......

Now, instead of being hateful and smearing me.....prove your statement.
Oh Sweet Cheeks are you angry?

An idiot female cop shot an unarmed black man.
She thought she had her taser in her hands.
Not her gun.
Absolutely no reason to shoot this 20 year old unarmed black man.

Box Ox

An idiot female cop shot an unarmed black man.
She thought she had her taser in her hands.
Not her gun.
Absolutely no reason to shoot this 20 year old unarmed black man.

Indeed. She'll be convicted of involuntary manslaughter and do some time in jail because the evidence is clear-cut.

Hope the hard left will want to fund better officer training so this doesn't happen again in the future.

wilberforce15

Indeed. She'll be convicted of involuntary manslaughter and do some time in jail because the evidence is clear-cut.

Hope the hard left will want to fund better officer training so this doesn't happen again in the future.
She didn't do anything wrong.

He deserved to be shot, and getting tazed was mercy. The mistake doesn't matter.

Box Ox

She didn't do anything wrong.

He deserved to be shot, and getting tazed was mercy. The mistake doesn't matter.
Agree to disagree. Resisting arrest doesn't carry a death sentence in court and shouldn't on the street either. And I think she did do wrong. She made a big mistake. That doesn't make her a racist, a white devil, etc. But she did. The justice system will work as it should.

wilberforce15

Agree to disagree. Resisting arrest doesn't carry a death sentence in court and shouldn't on the street either. And I think she did do wrong. She made a big mistake. That doesn't make her a racist, a white devil, etc. But she did. The justice system will work as it should.
He wasn't given a death sentence.

If you pull away from an officer, with your back turned, getting into a car or able to reach into one, i don't care if they shoot you 1000 times.

Shooting him would've been completely valid as self-defense. It's not a "sentence."

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
She did make a mistake but tell me what is a warrant and resisting arrest going to get, more charges and more jail time, why not just go to jail and deal with the first charge