Poop Head

Judge me.
So the female cop mistakes her gun for her taser and kills an unarmed man.
That is OK with you?
Last time I checked an Air Freshner hanging from your mirror is not a Captial Offense where Death is a punishment.
Women shouldnt be able to be police officers.

He had a felony arrest warrant

Edit: hot women that know their place should be able to be police officers

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
So the female cop mistakes her gun for her taser and kills an unarmed man.
That is OK with you?
Last time I checked an Air Freshner hanging from your mirror is not a Captial Offense where Death is a punishment.
It don't matter what I think. All I know is that he would probably still be alive if he didn't resist and try to make a break for it. Is it worth getting killed over--probably not but...........................

MAKAVELI

Its an order for arrest. The guy resisted, made his way back into his car.

Will be interesting to see if the female officer was really that dumb/poorly trained that she drew and fired her pistol thinking it was a tazer.
Wouldn't be the first dumb :censored2:ing cop. And certainly won't be the last.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think this is worth watching if you haven’t paid attention to the case and dont understand why there is reasonable doubt and Chauvin has a good chance of walking on this.
Guy is pretty reasonable.

rod

Retired 22 years
An arrest warrant is not an execution order.
I don't think anyone is saying it is. What I said was IF he would have not resisted and tried to make a break for it the lady cop (who wasn't smart enough to know the difference between a tazer and her service revolver) wouldn't have pulled any trigger. Why do you blow everything out of proportion and ignore the facts? FOLLOW THE COPS ORDERS- your chances of surviving being stopped by them greatly improves. What can't those idiots understand about that?

MAKAVELI

I don't think anyone is saying it is. What I said was IF he would have not resisted and tried to make a break for it the lady cop (who wasn't smart enough to know the difference between a tazer and her service revolver) wouldn't have pulled any trigger. Why do you blow everything out of proportion and ignore the facts? FOLLOW THE COPS ORDERS- your chances of surviving being stopped by them greatly improves. What can't those idiots understand about that?
I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. The fact is every single homicide committed by police involving someone of color is justified to people like you. Even a damn 12 year old.

rod

Retired 22 years
Wouldn't be the first dumb *ing cop. And certainly won't be the last.
Involuntary manslaughter=a slap on the wrist. Nothing compared to the punishment you get for having an air freshener hanging from your mirror and getting stupid and resisting arrest and trying to make a break for it..

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm not blowing anything out of proportion. The fact is every single homicide committed by police involving someone of color is justified to people like you. Even a damn 12 year old.
I never said that. All I'm saying is QUIT BEING STUPID AND RESISTING ARREST. Try that and watch the number of police shooting go down. It isn't rocket science.

rod

Retired 22 years
cops suck here too. if they want me to give a * about crime, then they have to behave like cops instead of thugs, and also arrest rich criminals like wall st, and enforce the laws properly.
I didn't think Canada had crime. Did someone steal some maple syrup?