newfie

Which is why police will break off a chase if it becomes too dangerous. Especially when the charge is a hanging air freshener. They knew who he was, they knew his mother and older brother. Just pick him up at home.
do you do any research? Duane Wright had a warrant for attempted aggravated robbery . He has proven to be a threat to society.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
arrest at home a violent offender when he knows they're coming for him?
This is probably the worst argument I see. Illinois actually has this law now. Cops must let them go if they resist and they know who they are and where they live.

If these people were going to go peacefully they would or they’d turn themselves in. Let’s send them home where they have access to all of their weapons.

Some people just live in a fantasy world.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Hi!
I’m a conservative on Brown Cafe
I’d just like to let everyone know that I am glad that the black person died.
No no! I’m not racist.
I’m just glad that the black person died and I will sit here and argue about it until I get blue in the face
I am glad the black person died. I talk about it constantly, how he got what he deserved.
I don’t act like this when white guys commit crimes like this
But Seriously! I’m not racist.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hi!
No no! I’m not racist.
I’m just glad that the black person died and I will sit here and argue about it until I get blue in the face
I am glad the black person died. I talk about it constantly, how he got what he deserved.
Everything is about race with you people.
Stop projecting your racism onto others kiddo.

wilberforce15

Hi!
No no! I’m not racist.
Some of us care about not prosecuting innocent officers.

If my kid gets killed by a cop in the same way these criminals did, I'd be too embarrassed as a father to show my face on the news. I'd write the cop an apology letter for raising a craphead. And then I'd take up a donation for the emotional pain and suffering of the officer for having to protect himself from my kid.

El Correcto

god is dead
Hi!
No no! I’m not racist.
We don’t act like this when white people get shot because literally no one cares and it goes without saying.