MAKAVELI

Nah too much drama and too dumb, they will roll over on you in an instant without repercussions.
Best customers are drug dealers, no one cares if they end up dead.
Nah they might roll over on their connect,which most of the time is white as well, but won't know the source.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nah they might roll over on their connect,which most of the time is white as well, but won't know the source.
You don’t sell to snitches. That’s just a losing business proposal.
Every successful drug distributor sells to the streets, they aren’t on college campuses. Let the whities have that market and take that risk. Those people have no skin in the game, nothing to lose rolling over on you. Stay away from them lil Mac and stick to killing your fellow inner city youth where the rest of the unsolved murders happen.

MAKAVELI

You don’t sell to snitches. That’s just a losing business proposal.
Every successful drug distributor sells to the streets, they aren’t on college campuses. Let the whities have that market and take that risk. Those people have no skin in the game, nothing to lose rolling over on you. Stay away from them lil Mac and stick to killing your fellow inner city youth where the rest of the unsolved murders happen.
Every successful drug dealer is someone you'd never suspect was a drug dealer. Your brother should be giving you some pointers bruh.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But it doesn't mean their median income was 3% higher, which is what you said.
Yeah..it does.
I read it again. I didn't have trouble with what I said.
Yearly incomes were stated. Blacks median income rose 15%. Whites during the same time period rose 12%.
That is a 3% higher (increase) in medium income.

No biggy Van. No biggy.

vantexan

Racist report:
America: 60 percent white, 18 percent Hispanic, 13 percent black, and 6 percent Asian. So, by far, whites are still the majority. The Hispanic population with all of the undocumented immigration is rising quickly. The black population is staying the same at 13. Why? Because the abortion rate among African-Americans. The birth rate very low and the abortion rate is very high. So, 13 percent is stable. It's the Hispanic community that's growing now.
Media income for whites in America is 76,000 dollars. For Asians, 98,000 dollars. Hispanics, 56,000. Blacks, 45,000.
Blacks are at the bottom end of the income chart. However, from 2015 to 2019, that's basically the Trump administration, the median income for blacks was 15 percent increase. The median income for whites was 12 percent increase.So, blacks have a three percent higher medium income in that four year period. These are facts.
This is what I was referring too. Black median income rose at a higher rate than white median income. But their median income wasn't 3% higher than Whites. Nowhere near that.

MAKAVELI

I think talking about successful and drug dealing is kind of an oxymoron. That’s just my personal experience with the matter.
Not really. If you really have personal experience with the matter you would know this to be true. It's like an athlete making it to the pros. A very small percentage actually make it to that level.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not really. If you really have personal experience with the matter you would know this to be true. It's like an athlete making it to the pros. A very small percentage actually make it to that level.
Yay congrats on getting big enough to super nova when it goes south. You’ll get to be remembered for murdering the :censored2: out of people and destroying lives. Such a wonderful goal to set for ones self.

Drug dealing is overly glamorized, it’s a miserable existence and after it is over you wasted your youth and life on a dead end path of misery. For most it is unrecoverable damage.

MAKAVELI

Yay congrats on getting big enough to super nova when it goes south. You’ll get to be remembered for murdering the * out of people and destroying lives. Such a wonderful goal to set for ones self.

Drug dealing is overly glamorized, it’s a miserable existence and after it is over you wasted your youth and life on a dead end path of misery. For most it is unrecoverable damage.
It's a means to an end for most and to believe it's the evil black or brown man as the causation is ignorant and racist. Your brother is proof. Lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Reeeeee racism
5D621DE7-BE15-40AD-8828-1EF66105F17F.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This is what I was referring too. Black median income rose at a higher rate than white median income. But their median income wasn't 3% higher than Whites. Nowhere near that.
Blacks medium income rose 3% more than whites medium income. This is how it read too me. lol
Now my white supremacist blood is really boiling.