Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder how many businesses in the future riot area have replaced their good stuff with crap ?
Like filled in all the new boxes with junk.
So that they can claim the insurance.
And not have to pay for having the junk hauled away.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I wonder how many businesses in the future riot area have replaced their good stuff with crap ?
Like filled in all the new boxes with junk.
So that they can claim the insurance.
And not have to pay for having the junk hauled away.
Too bad theres laws against booby traps ...

rod

Retired 23 years
Weather is sup[pose to star warming up again next week. Just in time for the Chauvin trial verdict. Perfect looting weather.

vantexan

Oh yeah, she's black, there's no possible way she owns a mansion in Bel Air. Right?
On her government pay she owns a multimillion dollar mansion in one of the country's wealthiest areas. And maintains a nice home in Washington. Right. And get over yourself, I said the same thing about Biden. When are you going to realize the Swamp uses people like you, and destroys people like Trump, who threatened the status quo?

It will be fine

On her government pay she owns a multimillion dollar mansion in one of the country's wealthiest areas. And maintains a nice home in Washington. Right. And get over yourself, I said the same thing about Biden. When are you going to realize the Swamp uses people like you, and destroys people like Trump, who threatened the status quo?
She’s married to a former NFL player and owns a house. This is not shocking.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You people hate justice.
You are part of a lynch mob.