Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Kind of hard when anything that opposes democrats is considered racist.
If saying gun ownership is an American right is considered racist.
If loving the Declaration of Independence makes me a racist

A country built on a foundation of individual rights and freedom is racist

It’s kind of hard to not say “racist” stuff and be a right winger in these people’s eye.
That must be tough; to be persecuted regardless of your intentions. It’s probably really hard for the black community to identify with that

Box Ox

Now see what your rhetoric caused!!
It'd be even more funny if it wasn't actually a feeling of white supremacy that drives hard leftists to think of themselves as the caretakers and saviors of the black race, who they believe don't even have the capability to do things like obtain an ID, or control themselves during a traffic stop.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It'd be even more funny if it wasn't actually a feeling of white supremacy that drives hard leftists to think of themselves as the caretakers and saviors of the black race, who they believe don't even have the capability to do things like obtain an ID, or control themselves during a traffic stop.
The less civilized they act, the more proof they provide White Supremacists are correct, and the liberals are fools.

Box Ox

The less civilized they act, the more proof they provide White Supremacists are correct, and the liberals are fools.
I'm in the possibly small camp that believes black people are in no way inferior to whites. There are just some really hard truths about black culture and society that really have to be acknowledged and addressed for things to materially improve for black Americans as a whole. Nothing is going to really work unless and until the Democrats who control most of the urban areas across the country are ready to do it.

It will be fine

I'm in the possibly small camp that believes black people are in no way inferior to whites. There are just some really hard truths about black culture and society that really have to be acknowledged and addressed for things to materially improve for black Americans as a whole. Nothing is going to really work unless and until the Democrats who control most of the urban areas across the country are ready to do it.
How do you see Democrats changing black culture? What public policy is going to make a difference to fix whatever problems you believe their culture has?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The standard hasn’t changed
Don’t say or do racist things
That’s the standard
And maybe, just maybe, the cops should be more careful to not allow violent footage of them using excessive force on blacks to emerge
Since, you know, Rodney King happened in the 90’s
Our first black president just came on 2008
This is still a thing. You need to come to terms with that, because whether you think it’s valid or not, this is where we’re at. There is still anger. And it’s unreasonable for me, you or any other white man to tell a black man that they have no right to be angry.
It’s certainly, 100% not effective or progressive whatsoever, to deny the presence of modern day racism in America. And the struggle within the black community to shed this bs once and for all.
Hopefully, my theory is anyway, that all the old, grouchy conservatives who are currently stoking the flames to this fire; I hope they al just die out. They can take any looters or rioters with them to the other side.
Then, maybe in 50 years, after a massive population reset, or an alien invasion, or a nuclear Holocaust, whatever; we will reorganize our priorities, and evolve the species.
Crossing my fingers!
I don't know what else to say to make you understand that "don't say or do racist things" is meaningless, particularly coming from someone whose entire world view is based on dividing people into arbitrary groups based on skin color.

I had this conversation with a lovely young lady back in high school. The truth and the candor of what she said to me completely changed the trajectory of the evolution of my thinking. The gist of what she said was that even if all the people you wish would die did, there will always be more people whose views you find intolerable, who you wish would just die, and then the world, in your mind, would be a better place.

You see, that wish for others to die so the world can conform to your views, that's what Hitler, and Stalin, and Mao Zedong, and Pol Pot all believed. You, and many like you, are being sucked into that same mindset.

I don't take it upon myself to tell others how to feel, I get told all the time that my feelings aren't justified, and I don't particularly care for it when it comes from people who don't know or care about me. I can be just a human, saying that something another human is doing is not ok. It doesn't have to be about race, if you don't go out of your way to make it about race.

Box Ox

How do you see Democrats changing black culture? What public policy is going to make a difference to fix whatever problems you believe their culture has?
If I knew all of that I'd be working in an air conditioned office and making a lot more money. Maybe @Old Man Jingles can post that chart about white versus black culture that I've lost track of and we can work backwards from there.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I'm in the possibly small camp that believes black people are in no way inferior to whites. There are just some really hard truths about black culture and society that really have to be...
Creating the category of “Black People” is racist in itself.
Is a Mulatto black in your category?
Australian aborigine?
Tunisian Nomadic?

or just the hood rats that get State University athletic scholarships?

most of your righteous-types don’t even know what they’re talking about but feel better about themselves because they're “righteous”...

Inferior? Yes...in many ways (dribbling skills notwithstanding)...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Australian aborigine?
Tunisian Nomadic?

or just the hood rats that get State University athletic scholarships?

most of your righteous-types don’t even know what they’re talking about but feel better about themselves because they're “righteous”...

Inferior? Yes...in many ways (dribbling skills notwithstanding)...
African-American is racist. Make a choice and improve the homeland you chose.

Box Ox

Australian aborigine?
Tunisian Nomadic?
Couldn't tell ya. The Democrats will probably try to make such a determination at some point so oppression reparations aren't accidentally distributed to any evil white folks if they ever get that far.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How bout if they cared about black lives, instead of pushing a lie about an officer choking someone, they be honest and admit the guy overdosed.

How bout if they cared about black lives, instead of prosecuting the officer, they prosecute the drug dealer.

How bout if they cared about black lives, instead of burning down a dollar tree store where the community shops, they start burning down crack houses where the community is poisoned.

I can go on....