The end of girl’s sports

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You’re the one that said we should have no expectation of fairness in life or sport. Following that logic brings you to the “liberal” position on this topic. Why does that bother you?
It appears to me that the liberals are demanding artificial fairness. Don't know where your logic leads, but mine is nowhere near the liberal position.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1613574573627.png

rickyb

And in a major slam to girl’s sports in the US..... I sure hope you guys don’t have daughters who are planning to participate in sports. With this being signed, they’ll never win another award or scholarship as long as they’re competing against a trans.
stop reading hte ny post for news.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Uh-oh. Looks like someone is bucking for a promotion in the thought police.
I don't think he means that. You can think however you want - as long as it is 100% in lockstep with the approved Trump thought guides. If not, then you will be cancelled from your party and assigned to "the Devil's Army".

Keep your head up. Should sense ever start to leak in, your fellow "patriots" will bolster your resolve with some dank memes or Branco and Garrison cartoons that will serve as a salve for your enlightenment.

rickyb

I don't think he means that. You can think however you want - as long as it is 100% in lockstep with the approved Trump thought guides. If not, then you will be cancelled from your party and assigned to "the Devil's Army".

Keep your head up. Should sense ever start to leak in, your fellow "patriots" will bolster your resolve with some dank memes or Branco and Garrison cartoons that will serve as a salve for your enlightenment.
zub thought it was a brilliant idea voting for trump

Supersoaker

stop reading hte ny post for news.
The be fair, I read the NY Post - just not for news. Just for laffs.

Shocking that anybody could not only consider it news, but to feel confident enough in it to actually post it without seemingly being embarrassed.

Some of their local stuff is ok. Like weather.

rickyb

The be fair, I read the NY Post - just not for news. Just for laffs.

Shocking that anybody could not only consider it news, but to feel confident enough in it to actually post it without seemingly being embarrassed.

Some of their local stuff is ok. Like weather.
i go on worldstar for exact same reason. its mostly trash, the ppl who produce it are trash, but i can check it out and not succumb to it and actually do something good for the world

Supersoaker

zub thought it was a brilliant idea voting for trump
Of this I have no doubt.

We fancy elites with our "logic" and "science" should stop looking down on them of they will engage in the time honored American tradition of getting their guns and overthrowing the government.

The best part of this, of course, is that they claim to want to want to do this to save the Constitution - a document they have almost never read. I might respect them if they just came out and said, "we want a dictatorship".

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Whatever you say mister personal attack = logical argument.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Of this I have no doubt.

We fancy elites with our "logic" and "science" should stop looking down on them of they will engage in the time honored American tradition of getting their guns and overthrowing the government.

The best part of this, of course, is that they claim to want to want to do this to save the Constitution - a document they have almost never read. I might respect them if they just came out and said, "we want a dictatorship".

No, you want genocide and make up all sorts of nonsense, under the guise of science, to legitimize it.