The Falcon Back/Oldfart butthurt inquiry

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Time to figure out what's bugging this cranky ol' S.O.B. after he's slithered back into this forum unsuccessfully creating a new identity in the process. I've toyed with the idea he's undergoing menopause or some form of mental illness after he's been obsessing over where Van's gonna be sleeping tonight, other couriers retirement savings, or requiring proof of anything anyone posts and signed off by a federal judge before he'll believe it.

I'm curious of everyone else's opinions too. So with that said, from now on we'll ask him to grab a sheet and check off anything might causing him to be going through more Depends than usual. So Old Falcon Fart you are now required to turn them in within 24 hours of any damage to your feelings. Thanks!

butthurt report..jpg

dezguy

Time to figure out what's bugging this cranky ol' S.O.B. after he's slithered back into this forum unsuccessfully creating a new identity in the process. I've toyed with the idea he's undergoing menopause or some form of mental illness after he's been obsessing over where Van's gonna be sleeping tonight, other couriers retirement savings, or requiring proof of anything anyone posts and signed off by a federal judge before he'll believe it.

I'm curious of everyone else's opinions too. So with that said, from now on we'll ask him to grab a sheet and check off anything might causing him to be going through more Depends than usual. So Old Falcon Fart you are now required to turn them in within 24 hours of any damage to your feelings. Thanks!

View attachment 306737
Meh, I enjoy watching him make an :censored2: of himself.

vantexan

View attachment 306737
It's time he returned to the balcony on "The Muppets."

CatMan

View attachment 306737
All the above.