The first day of the 118th Congress ended Tuesday without a Speaker of the House

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FlreHCKXgAEhMnh.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
It’s only dysfunction because you believe being in lockstep.

Unfortunately, you fail to realize these are “representatives” there’s no way they could all have the same idea because they represent a plethora of different interests.
Or at least they should

Some people are fine with go along to get along.

And in my opinion, gridlock is best for all of us. If these so-called lawmakers are too busy, dealing with their egos, they don’t have time to make stupid laws to screw us.
And in months when the debt ceiling isn’t raised and it throws the US and the world into depression, you’ll try to convince us it’s a good thing.

Thebrownblob

And in months when the debt ceiling isn’t raised and it throws the US and the world into depression, you’ll try to convince us it’s a good thing.
Sure because we’re not already headed that way? Why do leftists always ask the people who broke the system to fix it?

Last edited:

newolddude

It’s only dysfunction because you believe being in lockstep.

Unfortunately, you fail to realize these are “representatives” there’s no way they could all have the same idea because they represent a plethora of different interests.
Or at least they should

Some people are fine with go along to get along.

And in my opinion, gridlock is best for all of us. If these so-called lawmakers are too busy, dealing with their egos, they don’t have time to make stupid laws to screw us.
I thought you guys were going to start 100 investigations to bring down the Biden Crime Family and have Trump reinstated as president?

Thebrownblob

I thought you guys were going to start 100 investigations to bring down the Biden Crime Family and have Trump reinstated as president?
Why do you included me with “you guys?”
I don’t like either of them. I will give them credit when they do the right thing and call them out when they don’t.

Thebrownblob

Well I shouldn’t be hearing anything out of you about the terrible Biden economy then.
Well, it is his economy because he’s president. That’s how it works. I didn’t make those rules. He Certainly would take credit if it was good. But it is important to note he’s just a cog in the wheel, lots of mistakes or possibly purposes made before him to get us where we are. He is just continuing them.