The first day of the 118th Congress ended Tuesday without a Speaker of the House

vantexan

I’m not sure you understand all the ramifications of not having a Speaker.
I'm aware of what his duties are including swearing in the Congress at the very start of the session. But I also think the holdouts are taking advantage of the omnibus bill already passed to hold Congress a bit hostage to push through their agenda.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
323879810_553295273287046_5618466857571898050_n.jpg

vantexan

It's great to see Marjorie three names caring about the American people
View attachment 413461
If Democrats cared about the American people they wouldn't have flooded the world with trillions of extra dollars jacking up inflation. They wouldn't be letting millions of people pour through the southern border.

By the way Biden just said that the 20,000 lbs of fentanyl they've confiscated in the last year or two "was enough to kill a thousand people." If Dems cared about enough about the country they'd have never elected him.

Next Day Error

X - Other
If Democrats cared about the American people they wouldn't have flooded the world with trillions of extra dollars jacking up inflation. They wouldn't be letting millions of people pour through the southern border.

By the way Biden just said that the 20,000 lbs of fentanyl they've confiscated in the last year or two "was enough to kill a thousand people." If Dems cared about enough about the country they'd have never elected him.
Trump had nothing to do with any fiscal rescue? lol.

Revisionist history.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I dare say that confiscating 20,000 pounds of fentanyl is fantastic,and showing that Biden is on the job.

I always love it when your lot scores a point for my side. Carry on

vantexan

I dare say that confiscating 20,000 pounds of fentanyl is fantastic,and showing that Biden is on the job.

Apparently you're missing the part where a lot is getting through and killing 100,000+ a year. Yeah, he's doing that too.

vantexan

And it’s Joe Bidens fault people use drugs and OD?
It was just claimed Joe was successful at stopping fentanyl at the border. Only seems fair to give him credit for all that's getting in. If it wasn't there drug users would have to turn to less lethal drugs. Or do you just shrug your shoulders and say it's not your problem?

vantexan

You're missing the point anyways. The brilliant leader you tout said that 20,000 lbs of fentanyl was enough to kill a thousand people. No, it's enough to kill 4.5 billion people. And y'all foisted him on this country. You must be so proud.

Mutineer

Definitely shows that the border is not open.

I am near a small city in California. I pop in from time to time to run errands. I have relatives and know many people who live there.

Lotsa' wandering groups of newcomers to that small city. They all appear as men. No women or children. They are being boarded in hotels, and clogging the reception area of the hospital and other medical clinics.

Complaints of crime are definitely up.

I can assure you that from my vantage point, the southern border is much more open than it has been in my lifetime.