The first day of the 118th Congress ended Tuesday without a Speaker of the House

newolddude

Yeah just keep telling the world how our borders are open for anyone to come across.

Bronze-plaque-of-New-Colossus.jpg

newolddude

newolddude

That is a funny Twitter post, but it’s even funnier coming from the guy who sleeps with Chinese spies and he’s married.
Pretty much demonstrates what I’ve been trying to say all along every single one of these people on both sides are a bunch of hypocrite, scum bags. I can’t imagine cheering for any of them.
What's odd is I muted Swalwell on Twitter but now I get his stuff as retweets. Way to go Elon.

Thebrownblob

What's odd is I muted Swalwell on Twitter but now I get his stuff as retweets. Way to go Elon.
Even more reason why I’ve never joined Twitter or Facebook or Instagram, or any of the other ones just here with you guys at brown café

Oh and just wait until Elon gets his brain chips approved to stick in your head

bbsam

Staff member
The last Congress passed an omnibus bill that'll pay for everything, and then some, until October 1st. So this could go on quite awhile because not imperative that they pass a spending bill and pretty much anything the Republicans want is dead in the water anyways with a Dem president and Senate.
How will the MAGA crowd live without knowing if Hunter snorted coke off a Chinese hookers butt in a hotel paid for by Russian mob money?

Thebrownblob

…and nobody cares.
Well, I don’t know about nobody but I do know it depending on your favorite candidate there’s been a lot of nonsense said about both. You have to be able to step back and see all of that clearly not just one side.

Remember Trump Russia collusion? Or even better remember, when trump took two scoops of ice cream? 😂

PT Car Washer

Well, I don’t know about nobody but I do know it depending on your favorite candidate there’s been a lot of nonsense said about both. You have to be able to step back and see all of that clearly not just one side.

Remember Trump Russia collusion? Or even better remember, when trump took two scoops of ice cream? 😂
It's a fact that Putin did interfere in our elections in favor of trump. Deny all you want.