The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

El Correcto

god is dead
The true racists are the ones that cry racism and try to segregate themselves from society. This they do by crying racism at every turn and even going so far as creating the supposed racism from thin air
If you think that’s racist you should read about Tulsa during the early 1900s.

bbsam

Staff member
Not overtly ... you and your ilk see everything from your point of view in which the one overriding tenant is that Trump is bad and deplorable and you project that into other areas like racism.
BTW, Trump is no worse than Cortez's belligerence, 'racism', in your face and loose facts.

I'm just looking for some way ... any way ... to support your POV.
You see racism nowhere. Or you ignore it when you do and blame others for it. Pretty twisted.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You see racism nowhere.
Or you ignore it when you do and blame others for it.
Pretty twisted.
That's BS and I am consistent in that I see racism everywhere!
I do what I can ... I challenge racism in real life quite often ...
regardless of the speaker's skin color (not determining factor of a race).

Yes your statements are.

bbsam

Staff member
Got to be better than your's, which is, anyone that disagrees with me is racist!
Except that I don’t say that.

I say that Trump’s tweet was racist and you go off half cocked about everyone says everything is racist and therefore nothing is racist.

Now if you say Trump’s tweet wasn’t racist, then I will say what I have said previously; that you are wrong and seem to use pretty friend’d up logic to convince yourself.

That’s far different than saying you are a racist because you disagree with me. But you’d have to be intellectually honest to admit it.

It will be fine

According to the EEOC
Harassment Based on National Origin
  • Ethnic slurs and other verbal or physical conduct because of nationality are illegal if they are severe or pervasive and create an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment, interfere with work performance, or negatively affect job opportunities. Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's foreign accent or comments like, "Go back to where you came from, " whether made by supervisors or by co-workers.

El Correcto

god is dead

I say that Trump’s tweet was racist and you go off half cocked about everyone says everything is racist and therefore nothing is racist.

Now if you say Trump’s tweet wasn’t racist, then I will say what I have said previously; that you are wrong and seem to use pretty friend’d up logic to convince yourself.

That’s far different than saying you are a racist because you disagree with me. But you’d have to be intellectually honest to admit it.
You’re crying now with high white employment numbers. Let a democrat win and start this green new deal. Watch what happens when you idiots destroy the American economy and raise white unemployment.

I fear for the Mexicans if that happens.

bbsam

Staff member
You’re crying now with high white employment numbers. Let a democrat win and start this green new deal. Watch what happens when you idiots destroy the American economy and raise white unemployment.

I fear for the Mexicans if that happens.
Yes. The sky is falling and the brown people are coming to rape your butts.

Get over yourself.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

That’s far different than saying you are a racist because you disagree with me.
But you’d have to be intellectually honest to admit it.
Just as in your view of Trump's statements ... maybe not overtly but absolutely, definitely, in your claims.

Gawd! 1= 1 but 1 +1 implies 2 - 1 = 2. You said, "... everything is racist and therefore nothing is racist." SMH

Circular logic = illogic

Uh huh!? :backingout:

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes. The sky is falling and the brown people are coming to rape your butts.

Get over yourself.
Maybe you should pay attention to history. I’m just saying you need to keep the crackers employed and working unless you want to see subscribe to pewdiepie levels of white lash.

That has fueled a lot of race riots in America, low white employment numbers and a minority seen as taking their jobs.

Let those white unemployment numbers rise, I want to see if America really ain’t racist.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Now you’re just lying.
Which you made up since you have no insight to my real self and how I interact with people whose skin color is different than mine.

People's Internet persona are usually very different than the persona that people observe in the real world.

I may be insincere if you desire to use that description.

bbsam

Staff member
Just as in your view of Trump's statements ... maybe not overtly but absolutely, definitely, in your claims.

Gawd! 1= 1 but 1 +1 implies 2 - 1 = 2. You said, "... everything is racist and therefore nothing is racist." SMH

Circular logic = illogic

Uh huh!? :backingout:
Yes. Your BS logic allows you to claim that Trumps tweets are not racist beause everything else is racist.

Racism as a problem ceases to exist. It becomes normal and acceptable.

Hang your head in shame.

bbsam

Staff member
Which you made up since you have no insight to my real self and how I interact with people whose skin color is different than mine.

People's Internet persona are usually very different than the persona that people observe in the real world.

I may be insincere if you desire to use that description.
You’ve shown enough of yourself here. You are who the wretched troll you take pride in being.