The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
With every breathe they take they spew out hatred of these United States. From stirring hate and discontent within their ranks to organizing hate filled rhetoric and rally’s that go against the the way the majority of the nation feels about the way things should be handled by the government. Lobbyists are so deep within the politicians pockets that there is no chance policies will change.
A person can go into politics with the best of intentions but they soon realize to play the game they must succumb to greed and dishonesty.
Where they went into politics to represent the people they instead represent the biggest money. Some have been there so long that they have forgotten just who is in charge.
We the people are in charge and we spoke in the last election and the same will be true next year.
Trump didn't win with a majority and many people sat out thinking Clinton was a shoe in. Do you believe those same people will still sit on the sidelines? Time will tell.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
“I love America more than any other country in the world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.”

- James Baldwin
Ordinary citizens - yes.
Elected National Officials - Nnmnm - NO!
  • Behind closed doors - Definitely
  • In public declarations - Definitely NOT!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump didn't win with a majority and many people sat out thinking Clinton was a shoe in. Do you believe those same people will still sit on the sidelines? Time will tell.
Neither did Clinton ... yes time will tell and then all of us Monday Morning Quarterbacks shall declare our superiority or like TOS did, slink off into the sunset.

BrownArmy

Ordinary citizens - yes.
Elected National Officials - Nnmnm - NO!
  • Behind closed doors - Definitely
  • In public declarations - Definitely NOT!

Well, lots of norms about what’s acceptable in public office have been shattered lately, no?

Trump sets the tone, leads by example, but can’t handle the consequences.

He’s even turning on FOX!

The Horror!

BrownArmy

This:?

‘Finally we got this car up on level ground. And, yes, it's a little beat up. It needs to go to the body shop. It's got some dents; it needs a tune-up. But it's pointing in the right direction. And now we've got the Republicans tapping us on the shoulder, saying, we want the keys back.

You can't have the keys back. You don't know how to drive. You can ride with us if you want, but you got to sit in the backseat. We're going to put middle-class America in the front seat. We're looking out for them.’

Obama never said ‘back of the bus’.

Fact Checking The Sunday Shows - October 31, 2010 | Media Matters Action Network

Fake news.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Obama said that?
Yeah, sumtin like that ... wasn't received well. He was talking about the Repugs in the first two years of his first term.
OK ... I looked it up and it was actually, "You can ride with us if you want, but you got to sit in the backseat."
Fake news back then (Fox) spun it as "back of the bus".
I remember seeing the clip and I was "Holy S:censored2:!"
Not 'racist' but it was like a slap in the face to Rosa Parks.

vantexan

If you do not live in her district then what is your obsession with those women? I'll tell you. It's because they're different and represent CHANGE. And change is what you repugs and cosercuks fear the most except for the change that can make your life better then it's the greatest thing ever. Now these women like every other member of Congress will have to stand for election in just 16 months and the registered voters in their respective districts will alone decide what they think of them and whether or not they deserve to retain their seats.
Thank you for once again telling us what we think. However, there is the matter of members of Congress showing disrespect to congressional leadership as well as the presidency. Will be very interesting to see if they get reelected.

newfie

You're hope is they sat out because they thought Hillary was a shoe in , they may have sat out because Hillary didn't excite them . If so who is the Dems that gets everyone excited this time?

It will be fine

Thank you for once again telling us what we think. However, there is the matter of members of Congress showing disrespect to congressional leadership as well as the presidency. Will be very interesting to see if they get reelected.
Ya, I also didn’t like Joe Wilson yelling, “you lie” at the president during a joint session of Congress. It was also a damn shame when members of the Senate sent a letter to the Iranian government claiming the President didn’t speak for the country. Shameful disrespect to the presidency.

vantexan

Ya, I also didn’t like Joe Wilson yelling, “you lie” at the president during a joint session of Congress. It was also a damn shame when members of the Senate sent a letter to the Iranian government claiming the President didn’t speak for the country. Shameful disrespect to the presidency.
Big difference between senators disagreeing over policy decision that had huge security implications and members of Congress refusing to acknowledge the legitimacy of a president. Joe Wilson was factually correct, but he shouldn't have yelled that at State of the Union.