The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Just because they disagree with Dear Leader on major policy issues doesn't mean it's hate. Simply because they refuse to embrace the vision of America Tucker, Hannity and Fox News wants you and them to embrace doesn't mean that their anti American.
Now as for the "we spoke in the last election" are you talking about the 40 house seats and the 9 gubernatorial races the GOP lost last November?
"some people did something " that is all I need to know. Please explain that to the 911 families. She is a POS.

newfie

You simply can’t give a straight answer, can you? If that’s because you’re embarrassed by your support of a racist, you could stop supporting him.

What a concept.
FB_IMG_1563333040159.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Like when Trump claimed, incorrectly, that he saw Muslims cheering when the towers fell?

Tell that to the Muslim Americans that lost family members on 9-11.

He is a POS.
This actually happened and I'm sure you didn't realize that the Muslims doing this was in Syria and other countries in the Middle East.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe you should pay attention to history. I’m just saying you need to keep the crackers employed and working unless you want to see subscribe to pewdiepie levels of white lash.

That has fueled a lot of race riots in America, low white employment numbers and a minority seen as taking their jobs.

Let those white unemployment numbers rise, I want to see if America really ain’t racist.
It doesn’t matter. Whites are unemployed when technology finds a better way and the Trumps of the world point at “them”.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Maybe you should pay attention to history. I’m just saying you need to keep the crackers employed and working unless you want to see subscribe to pewdiepie levels of white lash.

That has fueled a lot of race riots in America, low white employment numbers and a minority seen as taking their jobs.

Let those white unemployment numbers rise, I want to see if America really ain’t racist.

You’re a racist
You implying only the white people work
See what happens with blanket statements