The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This conversation proves you just end up constantly clicking the 'show ignored posts' button at the bottom of the page.

So it's really funny that you spend so much time and effort pretending that you're ignoring those users. Reality is that you have no self control and you're just self-deluding.

Lulz.
And yet...
I read your stuff when I feel like it ... I'm feeling generous and gracious today.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I read your stuff when I feel like it ... I'm feeling generous and gracious today.
You read all of it, everyday.
Clicking the 'show ignored content' button gives you the sense of control you so desperately crave. The reality is you have no control over yourself or your many addictions, one of which is this forum.

But you won't respond to this..... Again.... Because I'm on ignore of course....
Lulz.
hook.jpg

floridays

You read all of it, everyday.
Clicking the 'show ignored content' button gives you the sense of control you so desperately crave. The reality is you have no control over yourself or your many addictions, one of which is this forum.

But you won't respond to this..... Again.... Because I'm on ignore of course....
Lulz.
View attachment 257275
Why have you responded about me through a third person. It's a game, you've blocked me, but you know what I say, you don't have the nuts for a direct response. I understand how punks like you work. You can't bully me smart guy, and unless we happen to agree on something, you will lose. You don't have the mental faculties to compete. There, I said it, no TOS violations.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/13/ocasio-cortez-district-fec/

• Only 10 people who live within Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s congressional district have been recorded making donations to her reelection campaign in 2019, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of available Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings.
  • Ocasio-Cortez outraised all other 87 freshmen representatives in the first half of 2019 in individual contributions, but the New York Democrat came in second-to-last place in terms of reported itemized contributions from the people she represents.
  • Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan also rank among the lowest-performing freshman representatives in terms of reported financial support from people who live within their districts

BrownArmy

Ocasio-Cortez’s Known Donors From Her Own District Are Nearly Non-Existent, FEC Records Show

• Only 10 people who live within Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s congressional district have been recorded making donations to her reelection campaign in 2019, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation analysis of available Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings.
  • Ocasio-Cortez outraised all other 87 freshmen representatives in the first half of 2019 in individual contributions, but the New York Democrat came in second-to-last place in terms of reported itemized contributions from the people she represents.
  • Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan also rank among the lowest-performing freshman representatives in terms of reported financial support from people who live within their districts

You’re concerned about this now?

Look up ‘Americans for Prosperity’, an astroturf group funded by the Koch brothers.

They’ve been buying Republican candidates for decades.

Wake up buddy

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What drives your comments as well as that of some others on this site is the fact that you are flat out afraid that's right you flat out fear an American citizen who is nonwhite , non Christian, non male and has some power. In the case of Omar it is power that was given to her by the voters of her district and power that can be taken away from her by the voters of her district. And if you do NOT live in her district there is nothing you can do about it. Given that you don't like to see people of her type ascending to positions of power then run for public office yourself.....That is if you have the courage to do so.
Do you ascribe the same authority to Trump?

If not, then you’re a hypocrite.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Ocasio-Cortez’s Known Donors From Her Own District Are Nearly Non-Existent, FEC Records Show

I believe they're up for re-election in 2024. Better get those donations in asap.