The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Does it upset you that she is statistically correct? You seem a little butthurt about it.
What I'm butthurt about is her inability to assimilate to the American values that are the basic values of this country.
She was brought up in a virulent anti-American, anti-Jewish environment and she is yet to rise above her upbringing.
She wants to convert the good Ole USA to be like one of the s:censored2:holes from which she immigrated.
She is a prime example of the type of Anti-American values people that Trump from which Trump is trying to save us.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What I'm butthurt about is her inability to assimilate to the American values that are the basic values of this country.
She was brought up in a virulent anti-American, anti-Jewish environment and she is yet to rise above her upbringing.
She wants to convert the good Ole USA to be like one of the s:censored2:holes from which she immigrated.
She is a prime example of the type of Anti-American values people that Trump from which Trump is trying to save us.
You didn't answer the question, you just made a nativist rant.

She is correct statistically about the future demographics of this country. You're just crying that she pointed it out.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Does it upset you that she is statistically correct? You seem a little butthurt about it.
You didn't answer the question, you just made a nativist rant.

She is correct statistically about the future demographics of this country. You're just crying that she pointed it out.
That is already a reality and I responded to your flippant remark.
Even when you try and make a serious statement, you screw it up by adding some juvenile quip that undermines whatever point you are trying to make.
Which is why I have you on IGNORE.
I pick what nonsense you post to which I reply.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Which is why I have you on IGNORE.
I pick what nonsense you post to which I reply.
Sure you do buddy.
These are the members I have on IGNORE because my time is too valuable to waste considering their mostly worthless posts.
I'm not saying they should be censored or change their way of posting ... I'm saying I don't feel like wasting my time considering their posts.

upload_2019-7-27_15-32-37.png

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And you didn't answer the question
Since it is already a reality, there is nothing to answer.
What ever the color of a person's skin, I accept them as long as they espouse the values the Founding Fathers laid out in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America.
An immigrant has the responsibility learn the language and espouse these values and if they don't, they should not be citizens of the USA.

floridays

Ethics Complaint Filed Against Rep. Ilhan Omar; Accused Of Immigration, Tax And Student Loan Fraud

Following an extensive three-year investigation into Rep. Ilhan Omar by investigative journalist David Steinberg, a House ethics complaint has been filed by Judicial Watch calling for a probe into potential crimes committed by Omar and her brother.
According to the complaint, "Substantial, compelling and, to date, unrefuted evidence has been uncovered that Rep. Ilhan Omar may have committed the following crimes in violation of both federal law and Minnesota state law: perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud, and federal student loan fraud."
"The evidence is overwhelming Rep. Omar may have violated the law and House rules. The House of Representatives must urgently investigate and resolve the serious allegations of wrongdoing by Rep. Omar," said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. "We encourage Americans to share their views on Rep. Omar’s apparent misconduct with their congressmen."
The guy (Fitton) is a bulldog, a relentless seeker of fact and a patriot. My opinion only, I've been following Judicial Watch for years.
Do your research before you argue a contrary position on the initial statement I made.
For the illiterate, what I said in bold red.

oldngray

nowhere special
The guy (Fitton) is a bulldog, a relentless seeker of fact and a patriot. My opinion only, I've been following Judicial Watch for years.
Do your research before you argue a contrary position on the initial statement I made.
For the illiterate, what I said in bold red.
Judicial Watch has been doing most of the work trying to expose corruption. Mostly through Freedom of Information requests.

Far cry from most liberal groups that rely of harassment suits.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I made the cut!

I don’t have you on ignore because your postings are like watching a slo-mo NASCAR wreck.
Prime example!
These are the members I have on IGNORE because my time is too valuable to waste considering their mostly worthless posts.
I'm not saying they should be censored or change their way of posting ... I'm saying I don't feel like wasting my time considering their posts.

floridays

Judicial Watch has been doing most of the work trying to expose corruption. Mostly through Freedom of Information requests.

Far cry from most liberal groups that rely of harassment suits.
They are unceasing, relentless. Fitton is not an attorney as well. He gets no notice but is a gold standard for those that prefer to maintain our Constitution. He's a current day American hero.:thumbup1:
My opinion only.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Prime example!
This conversation proves you just end up constantly clicking the 'show ignored posts' button at the bottom of the page.

So it's really funny that you spend so much time and effort pretending that you're ignoring those users. Reality is that you have no self control and you're just self-deluding.

Lulz.

Sportello

Prime example!
And yet...