The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Confederate soldiers among my ancestors were brave as hell to do what they did. But they were also traitors to their Country who would have preserved the institution of slavery had they won. They shouldn’t be celebrated.
That's a myopic viewpoint.
At that time period, most people pledged their allegiance to their state ... not to the centralized National Government.
Many people still think of themselves as citizens of their state more so than a citizen of the USA.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's a myopic viewpoint.
At that time period, most people pledged their allegiance to their state ... not to the centralized National Government.
Many people still think of themselves as citizens of their state more so than a citizen of the USA.
The US was more like a confederation of states than being a country with almost all power residing in the federal government. Probably more like the EU than the US government today.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ethics Complaint Filed Against Rep. Ilhan Omar; Accused Of Immigration, Tax And Student Loan Fraud

Following an extensive three-year investigation into Rep. Ilhan Omar by investigative journalist David Steinberg, a House ethics complaint has been filed by Judicial Watch calling for a probe into potential crimes committed by Omar and her brother.
According to the complaint, "Substantial, compelling and, to date, unrefuted evidence has been uncovered that Rep. Ilhan Omar may have committed the following crimes in violation of both federal law and Minnesota state law: perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud, and federal student loan fraud."
"The evidence is overwhelming Rep. Omar may have violated the law and House rules. The House of Representatives must urgently investigate and resolve the serious allegations of wrongdoing by Rep. Omar," said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. "We encourage Americans to share their views on Rep. Omar’s apparent misconduct with their congressmen."

BrownArmy

Ethics Complaint Filed Against Rep. Ilhan Omar; Accused Of Immigration, Tax And Student Loan Fraud

Following an extensive three-year investigation into Rep. Ilhan Omar by investigative journalist David Steinberg, a House ethics complaint has been filed by Judicial Watch calling for a probe into potential crimes committed by Omar and her brother.
According to the complaint, "Substantial, compelling and, to date, unrefuted evidence has been uncovered that Rep. Ilhan Omar may have committed the following crimes in violation of both federal law and Minnesota state law: perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud, and federal student loan fraud."
"The evidence is overwhelming Rep. Omar may have violated the law and House rules. The House of Representatives must urgently investigate and resolve the serious allegations of wrongdoing by Rep. Omar," said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton. "We encourage Americans to share their views on Rep. Omar’s apparent misconduct with their congressmen."

Judicial Watch, lulz

newfie

Yes it's Judicial Watch so you've got to take it with a grain of salt but at the same time let's see what they've got and if it can be collaborated or if it's just bits and pieces upon which a case simply cannot be built.
Judicial watch fights it's battles in court and has been very successful.

newfie

That’s not very patriotic of them. Snubbing the American flag in favor of say, the state of Georgia.

I don't think they snub so much as identify. I would image that identity was even stronger when there were so many less states.

The civil war tended to retain that identity and formed military units by state.

The troops fought harder for their states. They fought hard to represent that piece of land back home.

In today's world it's hard to identify with that mindset as we've become mobile and less locked down.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’s not very patriotic of them. Snubbing the American flag in favor of say, the state of Georgia.
Actually, very patriotic to the sovereign State of Georgia and the United STATES of America.
No snubbing of either one.
I pledge allegiance to the ideals upon which the greatest country to ever exist on Earth was founded.
Those ideals included rejection of the European ideals of government by a ruling elite and oppression of free speech ... ideals that the Democratic party of the 21st century espouse.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Absolutely. Jews can embrace the dogma of progressivism and hate on the people that disagree with their reality including other Jews.
Mkkk, well then MAGA I guess...
0f1.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Kamala the cop calls Trump efforts to free imprisoned rapper misuse of power

In the same breath where she called Donald Trump’s efforts to bring home A$AP Rocky an “abuse of power”, Officer Kamala tried to say “I’m black and I’m proud.” Totally out of touch with black Americans
If true ... that's weird.