The Hoffa era is over, and the Teamsters are ready to fight

Non liberal

Glad you can see into the future. I've never seen someone so he'll bent on convincing people they don't need a raise.
Just trying to prove a point. Amazon is building new buildings in my area on every major interstate. They’re not playing games. Everybody here thinks ups is too big that they can’t fail. Bull:censored2:! When a company like Amazon is eating up retail like they are and then shipping their own stuff, the writing is on the wall. Why do you think our new motto is better not bigger? They already cut mgt pension even though profits are through the roof.

542thruNthru

Just trying to prove a point. Amazon is building new buildings in my area on every major interstate. They’re not playing games. Everybody here thinks ups is too big that they can’t fail. Bull:censored2:! When a company like Amazon is eating up retail like they are and then shipping their own stuff, the writing is on the wall. Why do you think our new motto is better not bigger? They already cut mgt pension even though profits are through the roof.
So I'm assuming since you're so concerned about Amazon you are busy volunteering time to help the IBT combat and organize Amazon.

542thruNthru

Lol, yeah I’ll get right on that. They’d have done it already if it was going to happen.
That tells me all I need to know about you.

Snuggled up on the balls of the company and spreading doom and gloom to help your case yet you won't do anything but complain when it comes to taking on the threat.

Good luck to you brother. Though it wouldn't surprise me if you're not even a dues paying member.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

So .. you’re Management...and worried about your pension ending in nine months...Correct...👍

That tells me all I need to know about you.

Snuggled up on the balls of the company and spreading doom and gloom to help your case yet you won't do anything but complain when it comes to taking on the threat.

Good luck to you brother. Though it wouldn't surprise me if you're not even a dues paying member.
I gave up on him earlier. Something I recall about arguing with a fool and passers-by not knowing the difference...or some such.

Non liberal

So .. you’re Management...and worried about your pension ending in nine months...Correct...👍
No, im a feeder driver who is just trying to prove a simple point on economics so a lot of people who have already worked their asses off for the benefits they are getting ready to receive don’t get screwed because my fellow brothers decide to get greedy and just want a few dollars more. Because damn it they’re the best delivery drivers in the world.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You miss the point. Yes the union got us where we’re at. So be happy with it. Or push for a slow raise. I only said what I said because somebody thinks he should be paid 50 an hr. To deliver boxes in todays market. It’s that kind of thinking that is going to get your ass replaced sooner then later.
People have been saying for years that we are pricing ourselves out of a job. Not so far.

Thebrownblob

Lol, yeah I’ll get right on that. They’d have done it already if it was going to happen.
If you were truly that worried about The future of our good jobs you would be prepared to help in the push to unionize Amazon. It’s coming, we have a better chance of organizing them then FedEx for reasons you don’t want to look into.

Thebrownblob

Well that explains a lot. I felt like I was making too much money for what I was doing as a feeder driver too. I didn't have any problems cashing my checks though.
I think he’s grumpy because one of the other feeder drivers took the last pink frosted doughnut in the feeder check in room today.

Non liberal

Well that explains a lot. I felt like I was making too much money for what I was doing as a feeder driver too. I didn't have any problems cashing my checks though.
Yeah, I don’t either. But then again im not a whiny little bitch complaining that I don’t make enough. I’ve done quite a few jobs with ups untill I found what payed the best. Part time anything isn’t a career.