The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Washington DC is now America's 13th deadliest city with a murder rate of 23.52 homicides per every 100,000
    • The latest victim was a man fatally shot at a gas station shortly after 10 pm on Monday, police said
    • It is the first time the city reached 200 homicides since 2003
    • Homicides in DC are up 13 percent over last year's alarming 20 percent increase

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Notice how the media coverage of all this crime is never connected to the attack from the left on policing.

And where is all these "get rid of the cops" people? If they were Republican, the camera would be in their faces with each and every crime news story.

No cops = high crime.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
SF mayor has a novel approach to fighting crime.

San Francisco Mayor London Breed announced that the city will limit car access to the city’s popular shopping district, Union Square, in response to the mobs of thieves that have ransacked high-end stores in recent days.

"We’re going to be making some changes to Union Square and how cars are able to access," Breed said at a press conference Saturday. "There will be limited access in terms of when you come to this area.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

San Francisco Mayor London Breed announced that the city will limit car access to the city’s popular shopping district, Union Square, in response to the mobs of thieves that have ransacked high-end stores in recent days.

"We’re going to be making some changes to Union Square and how cars are able to access," Breed said at a press conference Saturday. "There will be limited access in terms of when you come to this area.
He trying...

...to do anything except what is really necessary! More cops are are needed, a lot more.

Also the state needs to get rid of the $1000 floor on what is a felony.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Stupid woke bitch

Box Ox

"An Apple and Nordstrom were robbed on Wednesday in California, the latest in a string of smash-and-grab robberies that have spurred an increasingly hard-line response from officials.

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said Nordstrom was robbed by five people on Wednesday evening, The Associated Press reported, with the robbers taking seven to eight expensive purses.

The robbers pepper-sprayed a security guard at Westfield Topanga Mall before fleeing the scene in a car. The security guard was treated at the scene as police and ambulances arrived, but no arrests were made.

An Apple store in Santa Rosa was also robbed on Wednesday of $20,000 in merchandise, according to the police.

"In a brazen daytime burglary in front of customers and staff, the suspects grabbed over $20,000 worth of merchandise from the store and fled the area in an unknown vehicle," Santa Rosa police said in a statement.

The two robberies are the latest in a string of organized retail theft in California that law enforcement agencies are struggling to contain."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He trying...

...to do anything except what is really necessary! More cops are are needed, a lot more.

Also the state needs to get rid of the $1000 floor on what is a felony.
That $1000K deal.
I don't know why but, when I read that and seen the organized looting going on, I thought the store should just put in another check out line.
One with a clerk you pay.
One that is self check out and you pay.
And the new one, less than $1000.00 in merchandise and a no pay line. Just walk through slowly so the company can stay on top of their inventory. Stop all this running. It just makes it harder to keep the shelves stocked for your next shopping free...I mean spree.

Poop Head

Judge me.

"An Apple and Nordstrom were robbed on Wednesday in California, the latest in a string of smash-and-grab robberies that have spurred an increasingly hard-line response from officials.

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said Nordstrom was robbed by five people on Wednesday evening, The Associated Press reported, with the robbers taking seven to eight expensive purses.

The robbers pepper-sprayed a security guard at Westfield Topanga Mall before fleeing the scene in a car. The security guard was treated at the scene as police and ambulances arrived, but no arrests were made.

An Apple store in Santa Rosa was also robbed on Wednesday of $20,000 in merchandise, according to the police.

"In a brazen daytime burglary in front of customers and staff, the suspects grabbed over $20,000 worth of merchandise from the store and fled the area in an unknown vehicle," Santa Rosa police said in a statement.

The two robberies are the latest in a string of organized retail theft in California that law enforcement agencies are struggling to contain."
Shoot a couple of these :censored2:ers. That :censored2: will stop real quick.

Box Ox

News Flash

Portland returns $5 M to the police budget ( after removing $15M last year )

sp.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• The National Police Association is calling for bystanders to stop filming officers getting assaulted for 'likes and attention' and to help officers in distress
  • More than 50,000 officers have been assaulted this year and 59 officers have been killed on duty - a 51 percent increase from last year
  • In 2020, there were more than 60,000 assaults on law enforcement
  • Forces are facing staffing shortages amid increases in violent crime

PT Car Washer

• The National Police Association is calling for bystanders to stop filming officers getting assaulted for 'likes and attention' and to help officers in distress
  • More than 50,000 officers have been assaulted this year and 59 officers have been killed on duty - a 51 percent increase from last year
You do know this is an UK (Great Britain) story? Not the United States.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Thank you President Brandon!

Box Ox

I’d be hesitant to get involved if it’s a black person assaulting the officer. Could lead to significant consequences for me if the media and Biden’s DOJ might want to drag me through the mud for doing so.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I’d be hesitant to get involved if it’s a black person assaulting the officer. Could lead to significant consequences for me if the media and Biden’s DOJ might want to drag me through the mud for doing so.
The guidelines are these;
Call 911 and give the officer's exact location,
Ask the officer if you can assist.
If the officer accepts your offer , then do whatever you can to safely help.
Or If the officer declines your request, then start filming and be a good witness.