The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

Thebrownblob

Frequency has little to do with the need for preparation since the consequences of not being prepared whenever a suspect possesses body armor or a weapon more powerful than a handgun can be lethal. And GI Joes aren't doing routine traffic stops or calls in my
No, but they come to your door with a gun and that’s just fine but if you have one, there’s a problem most of the time Pretty one-sided in my opinion.

Box Ox

A traffic stop is a suspect?

Sure. I'm not saying that a typical speeding ticket results in a misdemeanor or a felony charge. But if you are suspected of driving 70 in a 55 you are entitled to your day in court.

No. They need a reason to question how worthwhile it is to them every time they go to enforce something. Not just because it's the law and they were told to do it.

I guess we just philosophically disagree here. Laws are created by our elected representatives. Police shouldn't fear their enforcement because there's a good possibility they could be outgunned by a suspect.

Thebrownblob

Sure. I'm not saying that a typical speeding ticket is a misdemeanor or a felony charge. But if you are suspected of driving 70 in a 55 you are entitled to your day in court.

I guess we just philosophically disagree here. Laws are created by our elected representatives. Police shouldn't fear their enforcement because there's a good possibility they could be outgunned by a suspect.
But it’s OK for him to have a gun and walk up on me and I shouldn’t suspect him or fear him? It works both ways, sir. I’m really not concerned with the police being outgunned they have an arsenal lol and yes, I have been harassed pulled over for a suspected ticket that wasn’t even me and didn’t, got the charge thrown out,, but harassed about my concealed carry that was really not his business, and the judge told him so in court. Protect and serve my ass harass and intimidate is more like it.

Box Ox

But it’s OK for him to have a gun and walk up on me and I shouldn’t suspect him or fear him? It works both ways, sir. I’m really not concerned with the police being outgunned they have an arsenal lol and yes, I have been harassed pulled over for a suspected ticket that wasn’t even me and didn’t got the charge thrown out,, but harassed about my concealed carry that was really not his business, and the judge told him so in court. Protect and serve my ass harassing intimidate is more like it.

You're not concerned about the police being outgunned. Good. I'd be concerned if they were. And you've got your own views on police. That's cool.

No. They need a reason to question how worthwhile it is to them every time they go to enforce something. Not just because it's the law and they were told to do it.
They absolutely should.

We disagree on that. Not a problem. Things don't typically go well for areas that police are afraid to enter though.

Thebrownblob

You're not concerned about the police being outgunned. Good. I'd be concerned if they were. And you've got your own views on police. That's cool.

We disagree on that. Not a problem. Things don't typically go well for areas that police are afraid to enter though.
My views on police have certainly been changed by several run ins myself, and since I’ve been able to work with inner-city youth. Many of The police act No better than their own gang. They even have their own flag.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The 23 'Antifa terrorists' charged in Atlanta​

• Jack Beaman, 22, of Georgia
  • Ayla King, 18, of Massachusetts
  • Kamryn Pipes, 27, of Louisiana
  • Maggie Gates, 25, of Indiana
  • Ehret Nottingham, 22, of Colorado
  • Alexis Paplai, 48, of Massachusetts
  • Timothy Bilodeau, 25, of Massachusetts
  • Victor Puertas, 46, of Utah