The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall when the big city near me got a Walmart.
It quickly became the highest in sales and the highest in getting bad checks.
And it is still open today, years later.
Except for early morning, I never go there.
Instead Walmart has a smaller store a few miles away, shorter lines and nicer people.

Kingofthenorth

Walmart CEO is saying saying, go easy on crime, and we might close stores in soft on crime neighborhoods. The "get rid of the cops movement" is alive and well within the ranks of local prosecutors in certain jurisdictions.

...When asked on Tuesday about how local jurisdictions handle shoplifting cases, McMillon said a lax approach from prosecutors could impact prices and lead to store closures down the line...
Sounds like a company that never really cared about money just like Sam Walton claimed! A truly trustworthy and inspiration source!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sounds like a company that never really cared about money just like Sam Walton claimed! A truly trustworthy and inspiration source!
Sounds like he cared about profits to me? He's dead so don't know if the family is profit sharing?

"Share your profits with all your associates, and treat them as partners. In turn, they will treat you as a partner, and together you will all perform beyond your wildest expectations".

Sam Walton

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Martin Luther King Jr. Ave?
That’s the “hood” of DC. It’s always been the worst part of the city.
12135132iUvpKpKG.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anybody know anything about Ward 8? Folk not behaving?

That didn't take to long.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That didn't take to long.
I just want to know why a 13 year old child was even out of the house at 4:00 am? We know he wasn’t up to anything good at that time, nor his buddies. Where were the parents?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's the results of several bad ideas.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Here's the results of several bad ideas.
Let them reap what they sowed.