The Lets Get Rid Of Our Cops Movement

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

govols019

You smell that?
More depressing news from Portland.
Seems they're just recycling old "stories" from 2018.

newolddude

White kid from wealthy suburb kills a cop and gets taken in to custody without incident.
Image 1.png

The only question is did they stop at Wendys or Burger King to get him lunch?

Box Ox

White kid from wealthy suburb kills a cop and gets taken in to custody without incident.
View attachment 418359

The only question is did they stop at Wendys or Burger King to get him lunch?
What stands out to me Here is one teenage guy, and it looks like a US Army brigade was sent to arrest him. When did police become the US Army

Probably started around 1997, when North Hollywood police had to go to a local gun shop for weapons powerful enough to stop the bank robbery "suspects." Naturally accelerated post-9/11.

nhs.png

Box Ox

Oh yes, I am aware that they will use any excuse to militarized police, really hard to be a community policeman when you look like G.I. Joe.

Not much alternative if there's a good chance you could be out-body armored and/or outgunned while serving a particular warrant or while pursuing a particular arrest.

Thebrownblob

Not much alternative if there's a good chance you could be out-body armored and/or outgunned while serving a particular warrant or while pursuing a particular arrest.
Sorry that happened so rarely and if you’re that afraid don’t be a cop. The same idiots who want gun control and scream oh my god he’s carrying a gun, have no problem with police who carry guns all the time and we have verified accounts of them Misusing power all the time. Even killing people without cause.

Box Ox

Sorry that happened so rarely and if you’re that afraid don’t be a cop

Frequency has little to do with the need for preparation since the consequences of not being prepared whenever a suspect possesses body armor or a weapon more powerful than a handgun can be lethal. And GI Joes aren't doing routine traffic stops or calls in my area.