The NBA Game of Today

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_7029.JPG

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
They had ruff n tumble games in Birds day ,,, if LeBron had to bang the boards with the likes of Laimbeer,Kareem , Malone , Dawkins , Sikma, Mahorn and the whistle wasn’t blowin when somebody just nicked him , let’s see how his #s would be , Bird was double teamed by guys like this , constantly !!

oldngray

nowhere special
Bird's biggest strength was he made the rest of the players on his team better. He didn't have some of the freakish physical skills as a lot of others but he didn't try to win games by himself either.

oldngray

nowhere special
James dont have the shot jordan or bird had
His shots look ugly but usually go in. I agree not as pretty to watch as some of the great shooters. He is better at using his strength to power it inside and play tough defense. Surprisingly quick for a big man too.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
His shots look ugly but usually go in. I agree not as pretty to watch as some of the great shooters. He is better at using his strength to power it inside and play tough defense. Surprisingly quick for a big man too.
He is always wore out because he is not a good shooter. He has not realized he dont need to drive the lane like he does all the time. That is why I can' put him number one