The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

Phillip J Fry

sobbing between stops
Man, I'm like 0-loserville on these vote predictions. Started with the 2016 US presidential election lost a bet over a can of chew on that one.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I'm confused are you saying only supplements went down and the national agreement past. So this is like the last time.
Due to the bylaws of the IBT. The master is ratified meaning it passed! There was not a high enough percentage of no votes.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The master has passed as far as I’m concerned.
DonaldDraws1536934805016.gif

NOBODY CARES.
Go back to your hole

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Dennis Taylor did say he was going to go back to the company to see if they were "amiable" meaning he is going to ask them if he can continue performing fellatio on the company.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Master is a done deal. Doesn't matter what you "would" voe.

Central was a NO.

That is exactly what he said!

Not on the Master, it passed. Second vote only on those Supplements that did not pass.
No the master did not pass. They are taking a very creative interpretation of the language

There'd be lawsuits in no time.

35years

Gravy route
"According to the constitution we have a ratified contract"
I think those were the words.
I personally don't believe he "has to" impose the contract.
Was this the "final offer"? Has he stated so?

If it was the "final offer" why would he be asking UPS to come back to the table?

LagunaBrown

Omg I agree with you in something!! That it’s good bye cruel world it was a fun trip.
Technically the company could offer a worse deal. I don’t think they will though. I think they implement the NMA and the supplements that got voted down will be in the same situation as last contract. IMO

LagunaBrown

"According to the constitution we have a ratified contract"
I think those were the words.
I personally don't believe he "has to" impose the contract.
Was this the "final offer"? Has he stated so?

If it was the "final offer" why would he be asking UPS to come back to the table?
He put the ball in UPS court.