The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not liking what? DT came right out and said the master passed due to the IBT by laws. What part of this are you all not getting?
The part where even the company said it was voted down. And where the union said they were going back to the table.

Quit being so dense

"According to the constitution we have a ratified contract"
I think those were the words.
I personally don't believe he "has to" impose the contract.
Was this the "final offer"? Has he stated so?

If it was the "final offer" why would he be asking UPS to come back to the table?
"According to the constitution we have a ratified contract"
I think those were the words.
I personally don't believe he "has to" impose the contract.
Was this the "final offer"? Has he stated so?

If it was the "final offer" why would he be asking UPS to come back to the table?
So the company can tell him it WAS the final offer.

geneva54

So I guess looking at that UPSer article the company is saying the Master is voted in. They just kind of ignored saying anything about the Master.

Superteeth2478

Good work guys. Now wait to see how well this goes for the union.

Hint: not good.
Right, and it needs to be made a talking point for all no voters to sway the opinion of the yes men. The members of the locals where the union officials were pushing a yes vote need to see that those fools have NO credibility anymore. They can safely vote the exact opposite of what their union officials are telling them to vote.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
that's if they use that by law to pass the national, you really think they will
Yes I do, look at how much they spent on the advertising a yes vote!

No Taylor stated he will force UPS back to table. They know what the repercussions would be if the passed this contract on a voter percentage turnout... That would be the end of all labor unions and contracts

Hey guy, have I got a deal for you and just for you. If you pay me $5,000 I will give you a dead to 1/2 acre of ocean front property next to my house. PM me for my contact info.

The part where even the company said it was voted down. And where the union said they were going back to the table.

Quit being so dense

Ok mouth, please show me where the company has said this! Its less than 1 hour since the votes were recorded live!

browned out

Yeah Right. The Hoffa/Taylor Team is a FN disgrace. Risk a work stoppage. Bring it. 93% of us are ready. If Hoffa forces this thru. ..the Brown will really hit the fan.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yes I do, look at how much they spent on the advertising a yes vote!

Hey guy, have I got a deal for you and just for you. If you pay me $5,000 I will give you a dead to 1/2 acre of ocean front property next to my house. PM me for my contact info.

Ok mouth, please show me where the company has said this! Its less than 1 hour since the votes were recorded live!
You want me to read it to you? Or can you handle that much?
7A5B1CCA-EE6F-490D-9E8C-9CA58157A0A1.jpeg

I can’t believe I’m arguing with someone over the contract not being passed. Jesus Christ I wanted it to pass

Superteeth2478

And check out this crap from UPSers.com: "UPS has always bargained in good faith and provided wages and benefits that are at the top of our industry." Tell that to Amazon...