The party of "family values" strikes again!

T

Turdferguson

Lets set the record straight Adolph.

For years, this board was consumed and dominated by WHITE men blasting hispanics, blacks and any other minority and they continue to do so today. Much like YOURSELF, who just cant refrain himself from using the N=WORD to describe any person of color.

Year after year, Moreluck and every other daily poster ranted about minorities UNCHECKED, until I came along.

Now, I have reversed that trend. Now, ill put it back in your faces, and demonstrate to you, that you are NO exception to crime, drugs, prostitution, single motherhood, welfare, shootings and every other illegal act committed in this country.

White priviledge may make you think you are a step above, but my minority status is going to knock you down a peg.

There are plenty of threads on this board that make fun of blacks and hispanics. There are plenty of posts that racially insensitive and only when someone comes on and turns the table back onto YOU, do you have a problem with racial attention.

There have been some very INSENSITIVE remarks made about Indians, Blacks, Hispanics and Asians on this board, and because of that kind of hatred, I will present the OTHER SIDE of that coin and highlight that WHITE TRASH exists in greater numbers, than all the minorities combined.

71% of white americans are recieving welfare, and of those 71%, there are plenty of single white mothers out there whoring themselves out on city streets.

Now, to a neo nazi like yourself, this may be something you dont want to hear, but tough monkey balls.

I am going to keep dishing it out until you all change your ways and become a more accepting society allbeit on a message board.

TOS.
:consoling:
:grouphugg:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lets set the record straight Adolph.

For years, this board was consumed and dominated by WHITE men blasting hispanics, blacks and any other minority and they continue to do so today. Much like YOURSELF, who just cant refrain himself from using the N=WORD to describe any person of color.

Year after year, Moreluck and every other daily poster ranted about minorities UNCHECKED, until I came along.

Now, I have reversed that trend. Now, ill put it back in your faces, and demonstrate to you, that you are NO exception to crime, drugs, prostitution, single motherhood, welfare, shootings and every other illegal act committed in this country.

White priviledge may make you think you are a step above, but my minority status is going to knock you down a peg.

There are plenty of threads on this board that make fun of blacks and hispanics. There are plenty of posts that racially insensitive and only when someone comes on and turns the table back onto YOU, do you have a problem with racial attention.

There have been some very INSENSITIVE remarks made about Indians, Blacks, Hispanics and Asians on this board, and because of that kind of hatred, I will present the OTHER SIDE of that coin and highlight that WHITE TRASH exists in greater numbers, than all the minorities combined.

71% of white americans are recieving welfare, and of those 71%, there are plenty of single white mothers out there whoring themselves out on city streets.

Now, to a neo nazi like yourself, this may be something you dont want to hear, but tough monkey balls.

I am going to keep dishing it out until you all change your ways and become a more accepting society allbeit on a message board.

TOS.

OH, now I get what you're about. You're trying to right "society's wrongs" by posting complete and total crap with NO facts to backup anything and dumping on anyone of faith or who PROVES that you're full of crap.

Now I get it.

Fix yourself and your own BS racist views before you try to change mine.

Oh, and your claim that "white trash exists in greater numbers than ghetto crap of different colors", could that be that white people VASTLY outnumber ghetto "people"? I think so.

There's a higher percentage of blacks living in poverty, committing crime, and residing in prison. That means they are more likely to be pieces of :censored2: than white's, statistically.

I pray you never reproduce. You're not smart enough to be a parent. Although as much as you love to kill babies, the child would never make it to see the world.

So this board was MORE racist before you joined? Too bad I missed that

Last edited:
Don't waste your time.

OH, now I get what you're about. You're trying to right "society's wrongs" by posting complete and total crap with NO facts to backup anything and dumping on anyone of faith or who PROVES that you're full of crap.

Now I get it.

Oh, and your claim that "white trash exists in greater numbers than ghetto crap of different colors", could that be that white people VASTLY outnumber ghetto "people"? I think so.

There's a higher percentage of blacks living in poverty, committing crime, and residing in prison. That means they are more likely to be pieces of :censored2: than white's, statistically.

I pray you never reproduce. You're not smart enough to be a parent. Although as much as you love to kill babies, the child would never make it to see the world.
Ditto

10 point

Now I get it.

So this board was MORE racist before you joined? Too bad I missed that
He thinks that 71% of whites are on welfare?

Bahahahahahahaha!

The welfare system would've gone bankrupt a long time ago.

Dumb racist comment.

oldngray

nowhere special
That article tries to spin facts but the numbers from your link are:
According to the data, 37.6% of food stamps were being allotted to White non-Hispanics. African Americans were allotted 23.6% of SNAP benefits.
Blacks make up only 13.1 percent of the population, Whites make up 77% of the population.

Your link tries to make up excuses or point to other causes but those are the official numbers.

btw, doesn't look much like the 71% of whites on welfare as you claimed, does it?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Last edited:

10 point

TOS said that 71 percent of white Americans are on welfare.

He did not say that of all recipients of welfare that 71% were white.

So, using his logic only 29 percent of the white population is working.

What a revelation.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
POS is one of the main reasons that many of the early BCers don't bother with this site anymore. Little men thinking they actually have some influence over others. He says it himself: "I am going to keep dishing it out until you all change your ways and become a more accepting society allbeit on a message board." Pretty sad when a little pesky, insignificant speck thinks that he is capable of initiating change by calling people names and acting superior to others. Probably no other accomplishment in life, probably impotent as well.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Sorry Bro, the dems DONT try to hold up the MORALITY card like the Republitards do. Every Republitard runs for office on a premise of morality and a strong belief in christian principles.

But, once they get into office, there is a transition where office turns into ORAFICE and affairs and lude conduct occurs despite the Strong Christian Value baloney they sold on election day.

Thats the point of this thread.

There are 100's of bad democrat threads started by moreluck alone on this board and this single thread is a response to those threads.

Get used to the hypocrisy of the republitard party bro.

TOS.

Are you claiming the moral high ground and using the suffix: "tard"?

Is the use of such a word tolerant and inclusive?

Sportello

... but a lower percentage of the SNAP population compared to the general US population.
That is due, in part, to the fact that unemployment hasn't hit Whites as hard. There are many reasons for this, and a good number of the reasons have to do with institutionalized prejudices in this country. That's a much more complicated subject.

Sportello

Wow what insight! So the race that got 400 year ball n chain chained to their ankle is lagging behind economically? omg how is that even possible?
Mainly because we (as a country) destroyed their family structure, and then turned and blamed the formerly enslaved for lack of aforementioned structure.

We can be jerks like that. Google it. ;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Mainly because we (as a country) destroyed their family structure, and then turned and blamed the formerly enslaved for lack of aforementioned structure.

We can be jerks like that. Google it. ;)
That's one of the worst aspects of LBJ's "Great Society" programs.
Encouraging the man and woman couple to not get married so the female and kids can draw from welfare and other social programs and it still has affects even though President Clinton ended/cutback on that in the 90's.

oldngray

nowhere special
Society is to blame some like to claim. No personal responsibility. Individuals control their own actions and can't blame events that occurred before they were even born. It is a situation where people do what they want to with no regard for consequences.