The party of "family values" strikes again!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You really want to play the "moral high ground" card?

You support a party who kills babies but spares convicted killers because lethal injection stings a little bit.

Rod Blagojevich, a corrupt democrat.

Bill Clinton, everyone knows

Anthony Weiner, good guy.

Marion Berry, "the :censored2: set me up"

Would you like me to go on?

Everybody screws up from time to time, regardless of Political party, religion, race, class, or anything else.

If two consenting adults having an affair is the worst these people have done, then big whoop.

Your game is weak, tos. Very weak

Sorry Bro, the dems DONT try to hold up the MORALITY card like the Republitards do. Every Republitard runs for office on a premise of morality and a strong belief in christian principles.

But, once they get into office, there is a transition where office turns into ORAFICE and affairs and lude conduct occurs despite the Strong Christian Value baloney they sold on election day.

Thats the point of this thread.

There are 100's of bad democrat threads started by moreluck alone on this board and this single thread is a response to those threads.

Get used to the hypocrisy of the republitard party bro.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sorry Bro, the dems DONT try to hold up the MORALITY card like the Republitards do. Every Republitard runs for office on a premise of morality and a strong belief in christian principles.

Every single republican who holds office anywhere in the US has campaigned on strong Christian faith and morals?? Really?

Wrong.

What the hell is your problem with white people? There's a deep seeded hatred in your heart of anyone who's white, and if they have guns or are religious than they're the worst that society has to offer. Not the :censored2: rioting and burning down their towns.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportello

Just another case of Republican family values being held up for all to see.

More White bible thumping hypocrites shaming themselves in front of the entire country. Way to go Bible belt!

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2015/08/14/cindy-gamrat-capitol-scandal/31723633/

The party of morality is nothing more than hot air. White trash at its finest. Tell you people to do one thing, while they do another.

What would jesus say?

TOS.
Wrong. This is not even the 'Bible Belt' of Michigan. These are just run of the mill Teahadists. They are more abundant in Michigan than mosquitoes.

The best thing about these two, is that they co-authored a package of bills to preserve the
'sanctity of marriage'.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Can you point out one who hasn't? Just one.

Off the top of my head I don't recall the platform of every single republican to ever hold elected office, unlike you and TOS I have other things to occupy my mind than the campaigning of every single candidate of the party I support.

Or Maybe I could just spew some bs "facts" like your fearless leader does.

Sportello

Off the top of my head I don't recall the platform of every single republican to ever hold elected office, unlike you and TOS I have other things to occupy my mind than the campaigning of every single candidate of the party I support.

Or Maybe I could just spew some bs "facts" like your fearless leader does.
That wasn't the question. Just point out one that hasn't, not the platforms of every one.

Betcha can't.

Browntown2014

Every single republican who holds office anywhere in the US has campaigned on strong Christian faith and morals?? Really?

Wrong.

What the hell is your problem with white people? There's a deep seeded hatred in your heart of anyone who's white, and if they have guns or are religious than they're the worst that society has to offer. Not the :censored2: rioting and burning down their towns.

I don't think TOS has a problem with us (white men) he just likes to point out some of the hypocrisy we white men put out there. No harm in a little constructive criticism, right?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't think TOS has a problem with us (white men) he just likes to point out some of the hypocrisy we white men put out there. No harm in a little constructive criticism, right?

There are hypocrites of every race, social class and group. Tos however will only focus on white people. Typically men, but sometimes he brings up chicks.

When whites kill people, he blames their race, calls them white trash and calls for ridiculous mental health checks.

When blacks kill people, he's silent, and won't acknowledge that their crappy upbringing and lack of ANY discernable morals are behind their epidemic of killing other black people.

Let a white cop shoot a stupid black punk , and watch him blow a gasket and blame the cop, not the black punk who tried to have a pissing match with a cop.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There are hypocrites of every race, social class and group. Tos however will only focus on white people. Typically men, but sometimes he brings up chicks.

When whites kill people, he blames their race, calls them white trash and calls for ridiculous mental health checks.

When blacks kill people, he's silent, and won't acknowledge that their crappy upbringing and lack of ANY discernable morals are behind their epidemic of killing other black people.

Let a white cop shoot a stupid black punk , and watch him blow a gasket and blame the cop, not the black punk who tried to have a pissing match with a cop.

Lets set the record straight Adolph.

For years, this board was consumed and dominated by WHITE men blasting hispanics, blacks and any other minority and they continue to do so today. Much like YOURSELF, who just cant refrain himself from using the N=WORD to describe any person of color.

Year after year, Moreluck and every other daily poster ranted about minorities UNCHECKED, until I came along.

Now, I have reversed that trend. Now, ill put it back in your faces, and demonstrate to you, that you are NO exception to crime, drugs, prostitution, single motherhood, welfare, shootings and every other illegal act committed in this country.

White priviledge may make you think you are a step above, but my minority status is going to knock you down a peg.

There are plenty of threads on this board that make fun of blacks and hispanics. There are plenty of posts that racially insensitive and only when someone comes on and turns the table back onto YOU, do you have a problem with racial attention.

There have been some very INSENSITIVE remarks made about Indians, Blacks, Hispanics and Asians on this board, and because of that kind of hatred, I will present the OTHER SIDE of that coin and highlight that WHITE TRASH exists in greater numbers, than all the minorities combined.

71% of white americans are recieving welfare, and of those 71%, there are plenty of single white mothers out there whoring themselves out on city streets.

Now, to a neo nazi like yourself, this may be something you dont want to hear, but tough monkey balls.

I am going to keep dishing it out until you all change your ways and become a more accepting society allbeit on a message board.

TOS.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Lets set the record straight Adolph.

For years, this board was consumed and dominated by WHITE men blasting hispanics, blacks and any other minority and they continue to do so today. Much like YOURSELF, who just cant refrain himself from using the N=WORD to describe any person of color.

Year after year, Moreluck and every other daily poster ranted about minorities UNCHECKED, until I came along.

Now, I have reversed that trend. Now, ill put it back in your faces, and demonstrate to you, that you are NO exception to crime, drugs, prostitution, single motherhood, welfare, shootings and every other illegal act committed in this country.

White priviledge may make you think you are a step above, but my minority status is going to knock you down a peg.

There are plenty of threads on this board that make fun of blacks and hispanics. There are plenty of posts that racially insensitive and only when someone comes on and turns the table back onto YOU, do you have a problem with racial attention.

There have been some very INSENSITIVE remarks made about Indians, Blacks, Hispanics and Asians on this board, and because of that kind of hatred, I will present the OTHER SIDE of that coin and highlight that WHITE TRASH exists in greater numbers, than all the minorities combined.

71% of white americans are recieving welfare, and of those 71%, there are plenty of single white mothers out there whoring themselves out on city streets.

Now, to a neo nazi like yourself, this may be something you dont want to hear, but tough monkey balls.

I am going to keep dishing it out until you all change your ways and become a more accepting society allbeit on a message board.

TOS.