The religion of peace strikes again...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Had a local spanish teacher get arrested for sexting a 14 year old.
You read stuff like that and just shake your head. Even leaving aside the fact he's a creeper, how stupid do you have to be? It's 2015, everyone knows that sexting minors is a move that will end badly for you right? Jeez..

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I guess I'd be a 12 year old creeper and my Spanish would be off the charts!!!!
Guys always say that when stuff like this happens and it's easy to understand why, but look at it from an adult perspective. Why is a 28 year old woman sexually interested in a 14 year old boy? If that was your kid you'd probably be pretty outraged.

wayfair

swollen member
Guys always say that when stuff like this happens and it's easy to understand why, but look at it from an adult perspective. Why is a 28 year old woman sexually interested in a 14 year old boy? If that was your kid you'd probably be pretty outraged.

yeah, I guess I'd be upset if my boy didn't let me take a shot at it too

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why don't the Catholics or Mormons control the US then?
Seems like every week a group of Mormons are at my front door. And it's a different group every week.
But I don't mind if they TAKE OVER. They won't harm me if I don't convert to their religion.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seems like every week a group of Mormons are at my front door. And it's a different group every week.
But I don't mind if they TAKE OVER. They won't harm me if I don't convert to their religion.
I'm not sure about that ... anyone who rides around looking like the Blues Brothers is suspect.