The religion of peace strikes again...

wkmac

I wonder then, how come she is not beheaded yet?

View attachment 6490

If Political Zionism ever had a queen!

I think of her like I think of IntelCenter and SITE. Same people with the same agenda and the purpose is to spread a fiction to drive a political outcome for economic purposes. And yet no one questioned that all the alleged Al Qaeda/bin Laden vids/audio always came from these 2 sources. Why consider the motives of Rita Katz and Ben Venzke anyway? These are the same people who give us the heinous American Al Qaeda. Hmmmmm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0

wkmac

Wonder if WeaselZippers would carry the story if the headline read, "Muslim Convert Beheaded...."?

With all the fixation on beheadings, why doesn't WeaselZippers cover all beheadings or do these others not count as tragic, heinous acts too? I guess the poster of the WeaselZippers stories don't consider other women in non muslim cases of equal value when the purpose is to just sell a certain narrative for a political outcome. I'd bet it's safe to say that Jose wasn't raised as a muslim but was likely raised as a ...........dare I say it.........dare I say it..........? I don't have too because you're already thinking it!

Ever did a drill down to see who WeaselZippers is? Hmmmmmm.........Interesting!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gullible....easily deceived.

If there's a story and it's true, how am I deceived. So, Whitney Houston is alive & well and I was just gullible?

World Press (5204 papers, 192 countries)

texan

Gullible....easily deceived.

If there's a story and it's true, how am I deceived. So, Whitney Houston is alive & well and I was just gullible?

World Press (5204 papers, 192 countries)

I have not posted on here for awhile, but I guess I am also gullible. So she is not alone.
You can report both texan and moreluck read the news reports (most do not come from the major main media in this country)
about the current deaths and fruit of the religion of Islam, and believe what is reported.
Here is a url that I, as a gullible conservative, read daily.
Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time
Funny how that if you Google their reports, they are backed up by numerous news sources other than the US ones.

804brown

Wonder if WeaselZippers would carry the story if the headline read, "Muslim Convert Beheaded...."?

With all the fixation on beheadings, why doesn't WeaselZippers cover all beheadings or do these others not count as tragic, heinous acts too? I guess the poster of the WeaselZippers stories don't consider other women in non muslim cases of equal value when the purpose is to just sell a certain narrative for a political outcome. I'd bet it's safe to say that Jose wasn't raised as a muslim but was likely raised as a ...........dare I say it.........dare I say it..........? I don't have too because you're already thinking it!

Ever did a drill down to see who WeaselZippers is? Hmmmmmm.........Interesting!

Yes, what about reporting on all the beheadings when americans drop bombs on people. Same outcome: they lose their heads, arms , legs, ....lives. But of course we are not that "uncivilized" to use knives on our victims.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Emirates 24/7) — A senior Saudi Muslim cleric indicated on Monday that a local young man who offended Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) and fled the Gulf kingdom would be executed after his repatriation from Malaysia.
Sheikh Saleh bin Fowzan Al Fowzan, a member of the 7-man supreme committee of scholars in Saudi Arabia, said it has been established in Islam that any one who insults God or the Prophet should be killed.
“Repenting will not work…any man who insults God or our Prophet (PBUH) should be killed,” he said, quoted by Saudi newspapers.
“But we should first verify that this man (Hamza Kashgari) did insult Prophet Mohammed in his article on Twitter…if verified, then he must be killed……many scholars and people are now demanding his execution.”
Kashgari, 23, fled Saudi Arabia to Malaysia last week after King Abdullah ordered him arrested and punished for writing an article on Twitter deemed by Saudi Moslem scholars as abusive of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).
He was later reported arrested by Malaysian authorities at Kuala Lumpur airport and western news reports said on Sunday he would be repatriated.