The religion of peace strikes again...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]Muslim mother 'beat daughter, 19, and locked her to a bed after she was seen speaking to a boy'[/h]
An Iraqi woman has been accused of beating her teenage daughter and padlocking her to a bed after she was seen speaking to a young man.

After Yusra Farhan was arrested in the Arizona hospital where her daughter was being treated for her injuries, she told police she wanted to punish the girl for violating her 'culture'.

Farhan, 50, faces charges of aggravated assault, unlawful imprisonment and resisting arrest. She was being held in a Maricopa County jail. Police did not identify her daughter by name.

The incident started on Tuesday, when the daughter was spotted by her father talking to a 19-year-old man at a high school parking lot in Phoenix.

Police said her father became angry and took her home, striking her several times.

The mother arrived home later and admitted to hitting her daughter with her hands and a shoe, and tying her to the bed with a rope around her waist that was secured with a padlock, court records showed.
Farhan told police she hit her daughter because she 'was speaking to a male subject and her Iraq culture states a female is not allowed to be having contact with males because females are not allowed to have boyfriends,' court records said.
The daughter was allowed to leave for school the next morning and was taken to St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix after telling school officials about the incident.

Police arrived at the hospital and attempted to arrest Farhan, but she and other family members struggled with officers.
She was ultimately arrested with the help of additional officers and hospital security. No other arrests were made.

'In an attempt to diffuse the situation in the hospital, officers determined that it would be better to just remove the mother from the scene,' a police spokesman said, adding that additional charges were expected to be filed in the case.
The family, originally from Iraq, now lives in Phoenix, Arizona

BrownMeetPurple

The problem is we know a parable when we see one (a guy inside a whale....really?).........they live by the Koran TODAY.

They, the MOZLEMS (oh noooo run!) believe Jesus walked on water. Don't you? A prophet in whale's stomach and a prophet walking on water. I'm sorry but your clear hatred for Muslims is sickening, can't believe moderators allow this thread to be up and running. Your sources are just as sickening.

BrownMeetPurple

waronpeanuts1.jpg

Just to provoke discussion. :)
waronpeanuts1.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
They, the MOZLEMS (oh noooo run!) believe Jesus walked on water. Don't you? A prophet in whale's stomach and a prophet walking on water. I'm sorry but your clear hatred for Muslims is sickening, can't believe moderators allow this thread to be up and running. Your sources are just as sickening.
I don't make this stuff up. It's not my fault that they behead everything in sight for the smallest of offenses and the media covers it all so that it's daily fare in the papers or on the internet.

I don't go digging for this stuff which tells you how prevalent it is to have several posts a day on the brutality.

Daniel Pearl cares that the word gets out.........at least he used to.

BrownMeetPurple

I don't make this stuff up. It's not my fault that they behead everything in sight for the smallest of offenses and the media covers it all so that it's daily fare in the papers or on the internet.

I don't go digging for this stuff which tells you how prevalent it is to have several posts a day on the brutality.

Daniel Pearl cares that the word gets out.........at least he used to.

If 1.5 billion people beheaded everyone in sight, why are you still alive? Hold on, let me dial Sherlock.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I demand emergency visas for all christians from any Arab Spring countries.
It's the least bhos could do to show all Americans that he is truly not a muslim.

wkmac

If 1.5 billion people beheaded everyone in sight, why are you still alive? Hold on, let me dial Sherlock.

Actually, if muslims were about beheading, there would be few or no muslims. Until the western powers meddled in Middle Eastern affairs, muslims were known and content to just kill other muslims but NNNOOOOOOOO, we had to stick our heads in their bidness and stretch our necks out to hack at. But then Moreluck has never shown the ability to think things out so just get use to it and you'll be better served and not waste so much time.

804brown

I demand emergency visas for all christians from any Arab Spring countries.
It's the least bhos could do to show all Americans that he is truly not a muslim.

What about visas for all WESTERN TROOPS from any middle eastern country!! And southwest asian country!! And far east asian country!! etc

moreluck

golden ticket member
Saudi arabia beheads men and women EVERY MONTH and I dont hear a peep out of anyone from the right on this board.

What gives?

Peace.

TOS
Radical Muslims is the topic in beheadings.....country of origin doesn' really matter. If a guys from Saudi or from Beckybeckystan and he cuts off my head.......do I care where he was born?????????????????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually, if muslims were about beheading, there would be few or no muslims. Until the western powers meddled in Middle Eastern affairs, muslims were known and content to just kill other muslims but NNNOOOOOOOO, we had to stick our heads in their bidness and stretch our necks out to hack at. But then Moreluck has never shown the ability to think things out so just get use to it and you'll be better served and not waste so much time.
Well, they haven't put much thought into the "killing women" thing because pretty soon, with just a male population, they'll die off.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So there's this big dark wood paneled room where you great thinkers go and contemplate the universe ??? Get over yourselves, anyone can have coffee at Denny's !!