The religion of peace strikes again...

moreluck

golden ticket member

BrownMeetPurple

Apparently, Mr Kurzman needs to get out more......

Off hand, what about the woman pushing a baby in a stroller across the street........killed.......some kind of honor killing, arranged by the husband. He doesn't count that?
Mother pushing child, 3, in stroller is fatally shot in Boonton | NJ.com

Nazish Noorani Murder: Husband, Kashif Parvaiz, Arrested in NJ Killing - ABC News

Honor killing? leave the fact that 'honor killings' have nothing to do with the religion Islam, this practice exists in many cultures and no Muslim/Islam is not a culture. Didn't expect you to know, you're not well read.

This NJ case; a psycho husband (having an affair) killed his wife. simple case of murder here. Silly, trying to make connections...!?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Honor killing? leave the fact that 'honor killings' have nothing to do with the religion Islam, this practice exists in many cultures and no Muslim/Islam is not a culture. Didn't expect you to know, you're not well read.

This NJ case; a psycho husband (having an affair) killed his wife. simple case of murder here. Silly, trying to make connections...!?
Well, it didn't happen last year.....but 5 people killed by the patriarch right here in San Clemente because the adult college daughters were becoming too Westernized. It's Shariah Law and if he hadn't killed himself too, he could've run to his country and got away with it all.
I know Islam is a religion and not a culture.......I know the Koran is their "bible". Anyone who believes the Koran believes in these honor killings. So if you have a PhD in Islamic studies....good for you. Then you know Shariah........

.Did you know you can get a Shariah loan at banks in Minneapolis now??? If I went to the bank and asked that a loan be constructed for me just like it, they'd kick me out. Seems Shariah law thinks interest is against the beliefs.

City of Minneapolis complies with Islamic sharia law to loan Muslims money Creeping Sharia

Minneapolis adopts Sharia-friendly loan program - Jihad Watch

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know, sometimes I just read what you write and take a couple of minutes to let it sink in. Then I come back a few hours later and read it again just to make sure I'm not missing anything. Then I slam my head against the wall about 50 times..then it makes sense.

"I just read what you write..."

I didn't write this........I'ts a news story and I just posted it. It's suppose to evoke thought and conversation. You thought about it twice .....I've had success!! It's like saying at a party, "How 'bout those Yankees?"
You're free to post your own news stories expressing different views.

Slamming your head? Oh my, knock yourself out!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day !

BrownMeetPurple

Well, it didn't happen last year.....but 5 people killed by the patriarch right here in San Clemente because the adult college daughters were becoming too Westernized. It's Shariah Law and if he hadn't killed himself too, he could've run to his country and got away with it all.
I know Islam is a religion and not a culture.......I know the Koran is their "bible". Anyone who believes the Koran believes in these honor killings. So if you have a PhD in Islamic studies....good for you. Then you know Shariah........

.Did you know you can get a Shariah loan at banks in Minneapolis now??? If I went to the bank and asked that a loan be constructed for me just like it, they'd kick me out. Seems Shariah law thinks interest is against the beliefs.

City of Minneapolis complies with Islamic sharia law to loan Muslims money � Creeping Sharia

Minneapolis adopts Sharia-friendly loan program - Jihad Watch

Where do I begin? Step into a university for one day, it will be beneficial for you and others around you.

BrownArmy

... Anyone who believes the Koran believes in these honor killings.

Do you think that's true? Do you really believe that?

Here's an equivalent statement: Since Timothy McVeigh was a Christian, every Christian believes in blowing up Federal buildings.

Clearly false, correct?

Muslims and Christians around the world are just about neck in neck in ridiculous violence...

moreluck

golden ticket member

Here's an equivalent statement: Since Timothy McVeigh was a Christian, every Christian believes in blowing up Federal buildings.

Clearly false, correct?

Muslims and Christians around the world are just about neck in neck in ridiculous violence...
Your statement isn't the same.......did he read his religion's book and then follow those orders? No, he wanted revenge against the feds.because of the Waco treatment.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Clearly false, correct?

YES, I think it's true and it's said more than just one way....

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)

Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)

When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)

Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)

The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)

Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)

The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)

Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)

The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)

Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)

Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

This is why we see very few “moderate” muslims coming out and speaking against the violence. There is so much overwhelming evidence stacked against them not able to be “moderate” because of the fundamental belief’s of Islam.

Islam and quran says to kill infidels ( jews, christians, unbelivers)?? - Ask a Muslim! - BabyCenter

804brown

Are you kidding me ?? Your bible has similar writings about murder, etc. It practically is Murder, Inc!! "Slay every man his brother" Exodus 32:27.etc, etc. The bible is filled with killings and mass murders that are committed , commanded or condoned by their god. "kill for god!" "stoning people.. as the Lord commanded moses..." from numbers.

Just look at recent history: Who gave hitler his basis for morality?? "I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the jews, I am doing the Lord's work". From Mein kampf!!

This is a sickness that infects every religion!!

804brown

Another oldie but goodie from the disciple of "peace": Matthew 10:34: "think not that I am come to send peace on earth. i came not to send peace, but a sword..." Great stuff!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you kidding me ?? Your bible has similar writings about murder, etc. It practically is Murder, Inc!! "Slay every man his brother" Exodus 32:27.etc, etc. The bible is filled with killings and mass murders that are committed , commanded or condoned by their god. "kill for god!" "stoning people.. as the Lord commanded moses..." from numbers.

Just look at recent history: Who gave hitler his basis for morality?? "I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the jews, I am doing the Lord's work". From Mein kampf!!

This is a sickness that infects every religion!!
The problem is we know a parable when we see one (a guy inside a whale....really?).........they live by the Koran TODAY.
In the last month have the bible people stood up a dozen or so and shot them all in the head with an AK47? I posted that film clip. Your daughter strays....wears western clothes or dates outside your faith.....you can kill her with no repercussions. It's Shariah law.